Chapter 46:Starting over

Again the picture is of Ironhide in his holoform
My point of view~
I was with Ron how was taking me back home to my parents and younger brother Sam but the weird thing is Ron said that I lost my memory and that I am 20 years old and that I'm really good friends with Ratchet,Optimus,Jazz,and Bee and some others but I don't remember anything but luckily I have Ron"suddenly Ron came to a stop I looked out the window and saw that I was home but before I got out I looked at my friend and said"hay Ron would you like to meet my family"he looked at me with a smile and said"I'd love to Theresa"he then got out of my truck and he helped me to the door where my mom,dad and Sam were waiting for me.My dad who had the same name as Ron ran up to me and said"oh Theresa we were so worried"I look at them and say"sorry guys I didn't mean to worry you"then I feel a hand on my shoulder and I see Ron smiling at me then I look back at my family and say"mom,dad,Sam meet my new friend Ron he's a weapon specialist in the Army and he even likes my truck"Sam then says"oh I bet he does"I look at him"what's that supposed to mean Sam"but then he looks at Ron and says"nothing Theresa"I then look at Ron and say"hay Ron can your friends come over"he looks at me with a smile and says"actually they should be here any minute now"then just as he said that I heard about three different engines so I turn around and I see two people get out of the Peter built truck,one from the ambulance,and two more from the pontiac.One of the men from the truck came up to me and said"hello Theresa"I look at him and say"thank you and hello to you too Optimus"soon after that everyone said hello but a girl who was maybe between 14 and 17 so I walked up to her and said"hello my name's Theresa"she looks at me with a small smile and says"hello my name is Eve"I look at her and say"you know I've always loved that name,if I ever have a child I'll name her Eve would that be ok with you"the young girl looked up at me and said"I think that's a great idea"I then saw Ron walking towards us and he said"I see you've met my daughter"I look at him"oh your married"but after I said that I saw saddness in his eyes"I then put my hand on his shoulder and said"I'm sorry if I brought up a painful memory"he looked at me and said"it's alright you didn't know"then I heard my mom yell"DINNERS READY!!I looked back at Ron and Eve and said"come on it's seafood night"but as I walked passed Ron I could have sworn I saw a tear go down his face.