Chapter 3:My truck is a robot

I woke up to the sound of my truck's engine starting up.I run into Sam's room and said that our cars were being stolen.He got up real quick and ran outside and got on his bike and I followed him on my.We follow our cars to an abandoned construction sit with a dome in the center.Sam and I got off our bikes and hid behind some bins, all of a sudden I hear metal on metal and I my eyes widen in surprise as there are two giant robots starting in front of us and Sam pulls out his phone and starts to reacord himself and me."Get that thing the hell away from my face!"I yell at Sam.The next thing I know I was being pulled away from our hiding spot be Sam who had my arm but Sam being stupid walked in front of two guard dogs.They started to growl at us then all of a sudden they were running at us and we started running away from they.Sam was telling me to run faster but one of the dogs jumped up and bit my shoulder.The other one bit my leg and they both started shaking their heads I screamed in pain."Theresa!!!!"I heared Sam yell my name, but it was faint.I fell and waited for the dogs to kill me but it never happened because I saw my truck and someone climb out of it.I was feeling very tired and my eyes started to close and the last thing I heard and said was"Ron is that you"then my world went back.I woke up in my room"what the hell happened last night"I thought out loud.I went to get up but there was a pain in my shoulder and leg.Oh yeah I remember my truck is a robot and so is Sam's Camero but for some reason I'm not scared of them.I got out of bed very slowly and went outside and what I saw made my eyes come out of my head, standing in front of my truck was Ron."Ron"I said with shock in my voice "what are you doing here".He looked at me and said"I'm the one who brought you home after you were attacked by those rodents and I thought that I would stay here for the night.Besides I have some friends coming and I want you to meet them.I looked at him and smiled"ok when are your friends getting here"I asked as I walked over to the passenger side of my truck because God knows I can't drive with my shoulder and leg the way they are.Ron got in the drive seat and started the truck and to the place where I would meet Ron's friends.