Chapter 32:Family time

I was in the med bay with Ironstar because Ractcht wanted to be sure that she was healthy enough to leave since she is the first sparkling since the war started.I was feeding her when Ractcht said"ok Moonstar she's as healthy as she can be so you can take her out of the med bay.I looked at him and said"thank you Ractch"then before I left Ractcht said"oh Star can I hold her,I haven't held a sparkling since before the war started"I smiled at him as I said"of course you can hold her Ractcht"so I handed Ironstar over to the docbot who very careful took her in his arms and I smiled as he started to sing a Cybertronian song song to her in recharge,but half way through the song Sideswipe and Sunstrecker,came into the med bay and they saw Ractcht holding and singing to Ironstar they started to laugh. Ractcht got pissed so he gave me back Ironstar and yelled"WHAT THE FRAG DO YOU TWO WANT NOW!!!"the twins just backed up and Sideswipe said"Ironhide told us to go and find Moonstar because he wants to spend his day off with her and"but then they stopped as they saw Ironstar.Both Sideswipe and Sunstrecker rolled up to me and Sunstrecker said"is that really a sparkling"then Sideswipe said"I've never seen a sparkling before"I looked at them and said"yes her name is Ironstar,I'm her carrier and Ironhide is the shire"and after I said both Sideswipe and Sunstrecker said"WHAT IRONHIDE IS HER SHIRE!!!"than Ractcht said"yes he is and if you two mess with him about it and he hurts you then you can go to Jolt because if you come back here I will hit you both with a wrench"the twins just looked at him and then they ran out of the med bay.I looked back at Ractcht and said"well doc I'll see you later"him gave me a rare smile and said"all right Star see you later"then I walked out of the med bay with Ironstar squeaking at me but I knew what she was saying,she is wondering where her shire is.I then walked to the main hanger but as I walked in I was pushed and as I fell Ironstar was about to hit the ground but a hand had caught her and then I was helped up by Ironhide.I look at the mech who had my sparkling and smiled,it was Optimus who her,he handed her back to me but I gave her to Ironhide because I was about to hurt a couple of twins and when Optimus stopped me and said"are you alright"I looked at him and said"yes but I'm going to hurt Mudflap and Skids"I then saw the twins trying to run away but they didn't get far because I grabbed them and said"give me one good reason why I shouldn't hurt you both and sending you to the med bay to deal with Ractcht"they both looked at me before Mudflap said"we're sorry we didn't know that you were there!"I looked at them and said"oh I'm not the one who's going to hurt you they are"they both looked behind they and their eyes got real big because both Ractcht and Ironhide were standing there.Ractcht came up to us and yelled at the twins"WHAT THE FRAG IS WRONG WITH YOU TWO,YOU COULD HAVE HURT NOT ONLY MOONSTAR BUT THE SPARKLING TOO"Ractcht then took them from me and put of the room.Ironhide then came over with Ironstar in his arms and I couldn't help the smile that made it's way on my lips.He looked at me and said"some family time that was"I just laughed and said"well you did get to spend some time with your two favorite femmes"Hide just smirked and said"yes I did but can we go somewhere more private"I look at him and say"yes and I now the perfect place"I then look over at Optimus and say"Optimus is it ok if Ironhide and I go out for our family time"he looks at me and says"of course"I then turn back to Hide and transformed into my altmode which is a GMC topkick that is blue,red,and yellow."Ok Hide let's go"and I drive out of base with Ironstar in my front seat and Ironhide right beside me.After about three minutes we made it to my secret spot,a beautiful lake in the middle of a field.Ironhide then transforms so I ask him if he can take Ironstar so that I can transform,he bends down and very careful takes her out so that he doesn't wake her up.Once I'm done transforming he hands her back to me,we the go and sit but the lake then Ironstar wakes up and starts to play with shire.After that we all ended up falling asleep with Ironstar in the middle of Ironhide and myself.