Chapter 34:Traitor

I know I said that I won't kill any autobots but I'm afraid that a autobot will in fact die in this chapter~ Ironhide's point of view~
I found Optimus talking to the Wreckers about how they need to be careful and watch were they step.After they left I walked up to Optimus and said"Optimus I have to tell you something your probably not like"he looked at me and said"there is on need old friend,for I already know of Sentinel working with the Decorations"I looked at him shocked then I said"how did you find out"he looked at me and said"well Ironhide when Star told him that she was a prime,I saw him smile and I'm afraid that"but Optimus stopped and I said" Optimus what is Sentinel going to do"he looked at me with a series look and said"Sentinel is going to take Moonstar from you and use her to bring the primes back and to do that he has to kill you"I looked at him with anger in my eyes but before I could say anything we heard Moonstar rour so Optimus and myself along with the other autobots.We ran to her room but stopped because standing there with Star under his foot and our sparkling in his hand with his sword by her throat.I was about to attack him but Optimus stepped in front of me and said"LET THEM GO SENTINEL THEY HAVE DONE NOTHING TO YOU"I looked at Optimus with wide eyes for all of the years I have know him I have never seen him this pissed off but of course Sentinel was threaning the sparkling and his sister.Sentinel then started to laugh and said"I'm sorry Optimus but I need this femme so that we can save the primes"he then grabbed Star by the throat and then throw my sparkling at us but thank primus that Dino was able to catch her.I then turned back to Sentinel after making sure that my sparkling was save but as I did Sentinel shot at us,I quickly get out of the way but as I got up I heard a scream so I looked behind me and I skock with anger as we all watched as Arcee and Elit-one's sister was hit with Sentinel's rust gun,we had to hold the sisters back as they tryed to help their dieing younger sister who's screams of pain filled the air but soon all that was left of her was a pile of rust.I had to look away as we saw Sentinel take not only Moonstar but the pillars as well,I started to run after them but Optimus stopped me I turned around and yelled"OPTIMUS WHAT ARE YOU DOING WE NEED TO GO AFTER HIM HE HAS THE PILLARS AND MOONSTAR AND I DON'T WANT THAT SLAGGER TOUCHING HER AND ON TOP OF ALL THAT HE JUST KILLED AN AUTOBOT WHO WAS ONE OF OUR BEST SOLDIERS!!!"Optimus looked down at me as he said"I know Ironhide we WELL find him and when we do he will pay with his spark"then Ractcht came up to us with Ironstar in his arms and said"Ironhide I did a scan on Ironstar and she fine and healthy but she is getting depressed without her cairrer"I then looked at Ractcht and said"hand her to me"Ractcht then very carefully hands me Ironstar and once I have her I sing an old song that so many have long since forgotten"when your world is dark and the light is gone,look for me little one for I will be there to love and hold you and when you cry I will be there to wipe away your tears and fight away all of your fears and keep you safe when danger is near.Now listen to me my dear you must stay strong and never fear for when I return your mother will be near so sleep my little soldier for the night is nearly here"when I was done Ironstar was in deep recharge and the others were all looking at me funny"what never seen a shire sing to his sparkling before"Optimus walks up to me and says"no Ironhide that is not the reason why we're all looking at you,we're looking because of the song you just sang"I looked at him"what do you mean"Optimus then says"Ironhide that was the exact same song the primes song when Soles herself was born,Ironhide it is said that if a shire were ever to sing that song to their femme sparkling that she would become the next Soles prime"I was about to say something when Jazz came run at us and what his said made us all stop dead in our tracks"Optimus the humans have just banished us from Earth I'm afraid we have to leave....without Moonstar"