Chapter 2:New friend

The picture is of Ironhide's holoform~

When we get home I got out of my truck and I walked inside and went upstairs to my room.I changed into a black sports bra and some short shorts.Than I went into Sam's room and asked he if he wanted his car washed.He looked at me and said"sure go ahead". I started to walk away but Sam stopped me"hay can I ask you something".I looked at him"sure what do you want to ask me?"he looked at me without saying anything"Sam are you ok"I ask him with worry in my eyes.He finally looked at me and said" will you come to the lake party with me?"I smiled at him and said"yes I'll go after I wash my truck and you Camero". The next thing I knew I was being hugged by Sam"Think you Theresa"I smiled and hugged him back"no problem".I then went outside to wash my truck and Sam's Camero.After about an hour my truck and Sam's Camero looked like they just came out of a car wash.Sam walks up behind Me and said"wow they look great Theresa so are you ready to go"I looked at him and said"yea let's go"I say as I hop in to my truck.Before we pulled out Sam looked at me and said"Theresa can you pick up Miles please"I looked at him"ok Sam but if he does something I don't like I will hurt him.Sam looked at me and said"just sing that one song that you use to scare people with I think he'll leave you alone after that".I smiled knowing he was right"I think I will".Sam then drove off to the lake party and I went to go get Miles.When I get there I opened the door for him and he climbed in and said"cute and helpful I like it". I started my truck and drove off.I looked at Miles and said"Miles want to hear me sing" "sure he said with a smile on his face" I pulled out my CDS and put one in the CD player and my favorite song came on.
I have a heart,I swear I do
But just not baby when it comes to you
I get so hungry when you say you love me

Miles was giving me strange look I laughed and I continued with the song

If you know what's good for you
I think you're hot,I think your cool
You're the kind of boy I'll stalk in school
But now that I'm famous your up my anus now I'm going to eat you fool
I eat boys up
Breakfast and lunch
Then when I'm thirsty
I drink their blood
Carnivor,animal
I am cannibal
I eat boys up
I am cannibal
Cannibal
Cannibal
Cannibal
I'll eat you up

Sadly I didn't get to finish the song because we were at the lake and Miles jumped out of my truck and ran over to Sam and saying that there was something wrong with me.Sam looked at me and smiled I smiled back at him.I then went over to a tree and Sat down all of a sudden there was a man in front of me I looked at him and he smiled at me and asked if he could sit with me and me being the nice person I am I said yes.I looked at him and man he was good looking he had black hair with some gray and he was wearing a black t-shirt and blue jeans he was also wearing dog tags.He looked at me and asked what my name was I looked at him and said"my name is Theresa Ann Witwicky"I said with a smile.What's your name I ask him "well my name is Ron" he said with a smile."Well Ron I believe you and are going to be best friends.Oh and if you don't mind me asking what do you do I asked him with a smile.He looked at me with confused eyes I laughed and pointed to his dog tags.He looked at me and said"I'm a weapon specialist for the army and I'm the best no one can out gun me"he said with pride in his voice.After that we talked for about maybe two hours when my phone started going off it was Sam"Theresa you were supposed to be home an hour ago"he said with worry in his voice."Crap ok I'll be home in about five minutes"I said and ended the call.I looked at Ron "sorry but I have to go I was supposed to be home an hour ago"he looked at me and said"all right well see you later then"he said with a smile.I laughed and said"that sounds good see you later Ron"and with that I got in my truck and drove home knowing mom and dad were going to kill me.