Chapter 10:Primes

MY/THERESA'S POINT OF VIEW

I listened to what Ironhide had to say.I was with the original seven primes and they said they I will go back to Earth but my body needs to heal they said it will take two days for my body to complete heal but in the mean time I had to watch my family and friends morn over me.But the ones that got me the most were Ironhide,Lockjaw, Sam,Optimus,Jazz,Bee,and Ractcht they all took it the hardest I was and and still am a big part in their lives and I will get back.I was taking out of my thoughts when one of the primes said my name I look to see that it was Soles the only female prime.She said"you really do love him don't you?"I looked at her and said"yes I do but seeing him and the others like this makes my heart hurt,I mean I had a sparkling and great friends and yet I was taking from them.Soles looked at me and smiled" well Soon you will be back but I must warn you when you return you have to go to Ractcht as fast as you can because you heart is to weak and the only way to make it stronger is for one of the autobots to split their spark with you"I looked back at her and smiled she smiled back knowing what I was thinking about"Ironhide Will be the one to split his spark with me"I said still smiled"yes he will be the one to split his spark with you"Soles said.Then I thought of something"Soles can you tell me about cybertronian crocodiles I went to learn how to care for Lockjaw?"She smiled of course"well before the war there millions of cybertronian crocodiles many believed that they around before the first cybertronians walked on cybertron so we would have them as what you humans call pets and we had one rule never kill a cybertronian crocodile or you will be put to death saddly many did not follow this rule so many cybertronians were killed but it got worst as the war started.The crocodiles become autobots because they knew that the war would kill our home so they were trying to save it but the Decepticons didn't like the fact that the crocodiles had joined the autobots so many were trapped and torcherd and killed.The last few who were alive stayed hiden but one day Megatron found and attacked them and killed every single one but a female and her sparklings she was the leader her name was Metaljaw and Megatron thought that if he killed her he could take the sparklings and turn them into Deceptions.But Metaljaw knew what Megatron was going to do to her sparklings so with saddenss in her eyes she killed every single one of them to keep Megatron from getting them.He roared in rage as he began beating Metaljaw until she finally stopped moving and so after her death the autobots lost the war.I looked it Soles and was about to say something but another prime came up to us and said"it's time for you to return home"and just as he said that I started to get tired I looked at Soles"will I ever see you again?"She looked at me and said"yes but not for a very long time now go Ironhide miss you"and with that my world went black.