Chapter 9:Ironhide

Ironhide's point of view

I looked at Theresa's lifeless body with tears in my eyes.I looked away from her why did she have to leave me she was my Sparkmate she had no right to leave me no one even that well Ractcht did because when I first met Theresa my spark was hurting and I was feeling weird so I told him about it and he said that I was sparkcalling at first I thought that he was lieing to me but every time I went near her my spark would hurt it was then that I realized that I was falling for a human.But now she was gone and she's not coming back,I then turned back to Theresa I bent down and very carefully picked up her body and I turned around and started walking to the place where I first met her.The other autobots stepped out of my way even Optimus stayed out of my way but he was just was upset as I was Theresa was like a sister to him and he lost her.I looked down and saw Sam and his parents as he was telling them what had happened to their daughter, they both looked at me and I put my hand down so they could see their now dead sparkling.They both started to cry as I brought my hand back to my chest,it was understandable that they were acting like this they have lost their oldest sparkling and thay knew that she had soon much life to live but now she can't.All of a sudden I heard a soft squeak I looked down and saw Will with Theresa's sparkling Lockjaw on his shoulder she was crying for her mother but she wasn't getting an answer.I looked at the soldier and"Will Lennox will take care of Lockjaw it would mean a lot to me and Theresa if her sparkling was with someone she trusted"Will looked at me and said"it would be an honor Ironhide"I nodded and then I turned around to everyone and said"I'm going back to the place where Theresa and I first met.They nodded I then put Theresa down so I could transform once I did Will,Sam,and Optimus's holoform put her in my passenger seat and then I drove off.As I was driving I looked at Theresa's body it looked like she was just sleeping but I know that she wasn't then I remembered that she loved to sing so I put a song on that she loved.

You'll be in my heart~Phill Collins
Come stop your crying
It will be all right
Just take my hand
Hold it tight
I will protect you
From all around you
I will be here don't
You cry for one so
Small,you seem so
Strong my arms
Will hold you,keep
You safe and warm
This bond between
Us can't be broken
I looked at Theresa's body I could imagine her singing right now I always thought that she had a lovely voice.I went back to listening to the song
I will be here
Don't you cry
Cause you'll be
In my heart
Yes,you'll be
In my heart
From this day
On now and
Forever you'll
Be in my heart
No matter what
They set you'll
Be in my heart
Always why can't
They understand
The way we feel
They just don't
Trust what they
Can't explain I
Know we're
Different but
Deep inside
Us we're not
That different
At all and you'll
Be in my heart
Yes,you'll be
In my heart
From this day
On now and
Forever more
Don't listen to
Them what
Do they know
We need each
Other to have
To hope they'll
See in time I
Know when
Destiny calls
You,you must
Be strong I
May not be
With you
But you have
To hold on
I stopped in front of the lake and very carefully pulled Theresa out then I turned the music up and walked over to the tree were I first met my now dead Sparkmate I leaned her by the tree and I sat next to her and listened to the rest of the song
They'll see in time
I know we'll show
Them together
Cause you'll be
In my heart believe
Me you'll be In my
Heart I'll be there
From this day On
Now and forever
More you'll be In
My heart no matter
What they say I'll
Be with you
You'll be here in my
Heart you'll be there
Always,always
I'll be with you
I'll be there for
You always and always
Just look over your shoulder
I'll be there,always
When the song ended and I found myself crying but I couldn't find the Will not to I lost my Sparkmate,Optimus and Sam lost their sister,Jazz lost his best friend,and Sam's parents lost their daughter and on top of all that Theresa's sparkling Lockjaw lost her mother.I looked at her body and said"please come back my sweetspark a lot of people miss you I miss you, your sparkling miss you the other autobots miss please I can't live without you.But I knew that she couldn't hear me so I looked up at the sky and said"primes if your there please bring Theresa back she has so many people who miss,you can't take someone away from their families and friends so many great things have happened and one of them was finding out that I do have someone to care for in this stupid war and someone who can make a whole room of full autobots realize that one human can make a difference between good and evil and what is wrong and what is right so please bring her back home".I leaned on the tree and closed my eyes hoping that this was all a really bad dream and when I wake up Theresa will be with me alive and well.