Chapter 38:Lost sister's sparkling

Moonstar/my dream after the battle of Chicago ~
I ran over to my dieing sister Kightwing who was just stabbed in the chest by Megatron.I looked at her with tears in my eyes as she said some very mouing words"please take care of my daughter Firelight and treat her like she was your own..."she says this through our sister bond and sends a quick image of her daughter"please...take her under your care...I love you sis...goodbye"I cried as I watched my sister offline.But there was no time to mour for her because I had a promise to keep so I ran over to where Firelight was at and I quickly took her to one of the emergency pods and once she was in I got in the other one,I then fliped the switch but as we left our old home our pods were pulled in different directions and the last thing I said before I blacked out was"FIRELIGHT!!!"
End of dream~
I woke up screaming but was calmed down by Ironhide who was sleeping next to me,he looked at me with concern in his eyes as he said"Theresa are you alright"I looked at him and said"no I'm not alright I just had a dream about my sister and the promise I made"Ironhide looked at me with wide eyes"wait you have a sister"I looked at him and said"no I had a sister she was killed......on Cybertron"this made Hide look at me and say"Theresa what are you talking about"I looked away from him"Ironhide I haven't been truthful with you the other autobots or even Sam"I then looked him in the eyes"Ironhide I'm not from Earth,I was born on Cybertron with my sister and my parents but that all changed when Megatron started the war,I was fighting some cons when I heard Kightwing scream so I turned around and saw Megatron stabbing her in the chest and then he walked off.Once he was gone I ran over to her and in her last words she told me to take care of her daughter Firelight and I promised her that I would but we got separated when we left Cybertron and that was the last time I saw her"Ironhide just looked at me"but how did you get with Sam and his parents"I was about to answer when Ractcht said over the intercom"all autobots report to the main hanger"we both got up and walked to the main hanger and once we were all there Ractcht says"our scaners have picked up an autobot emergency pod"then Optimus said"Moonstar since your a prime you will be joining Ironhide,Ractcht and myself to meet this new autobot"I looked at him and said"yes Optimus"then we transformed and headed to where the autobot crashed.
5 minutes later~
We arrived at the location where the pod crashed so we started looking for it and after about a good 10 minutes Ironhide said throw our bond"Star you may want to come and see this"so I flow over to him and when I looked into the pod and I fell over and Ractcht came over to him and said"Star what's wrong"I looked at him and said"Ractcht I know who's in the pod"he looked at me as Optimus came up to us and said"Star who's in the pod"I look at them both and say"she's my sister's sparkling"their eyes went wide and they both said"WAIT WHAT!?!"I sighed and said"I'm not from Earth, I was born on Cybertron with my sister and my parents but that all changed when Megatron attacked while I was fighting some cons I looked over and saw Megatron stabbing my sister Kightwing in the chest then when he was gone I ran over to her and in her dieing breath she told me to care for her sparkling Firelight but us we were leaving Cybertron our pods got separated and that was the last time I saw her until now"but then as Ractcht looked inside the pod he said"WE NEED TO GET HER BACK TO BASE NOW!!!!I looked at him with wide eyes"then I quickly run over to the pod and saw that one of her legs was cut off so I very carefully picked up the whole pod and flow off back to base with the bots behind me and I pray to primus that Firelight can be saved because I made a promise to my dead sister and I intand to keep it no matter what.