Chapter 37:The final battle

Moonstar/my point of view~ I smiled as Optimus shots Sentinel and Ironhide runs over to me saying"Moonstar are you alright"but as he gets closer he sees that I have no armor on and that I've been beaten.He looks down at me in horror as he quickly picks up my armor and helps me up saying"come on Star I need to get you to Ractcht and then when your ok we'll go and kill Sentinel together and make him pay for what he's done to you"I look at him and say"Ironhide I though you and Ironstar were dead,I felt pain throw the bond we share"he looked at me as he carries me to a save zone where Ractcht is waiting for me.Once we get there Ractcht quickly gets to work to get me back into shape so that I can help my autobot family.After about 20 minutes I was good to go so I looked at Ironhide and said"let's go and teach Sentinel why you should never betray the autobots"Ironhide looked at me with a smile and says"that's my girl"we then ran off to go find Sentinel prime"
Sam's point of view~
While the autobots were fighting the cons I was trying to get my girlfriend Mikaele back since Dean,the man she was working for was working with the Decepticons and now Will,Epps,Figs and myself along with some other people from Nest.We were running throw some buildings when I saw her so I looked back at Will and the others and said"you guys go on ahead I'll be back"
I ran to a building that had a penthouse on it and once I was inside I started to look for her and after two minutes I found her with Dean so I pulled out a gun that Will have me and I pointed it at Dean and said"let her go"but Dean just said"you got balls Sam,coming up here to get your girl"I just glared at him when suddenly the clock on the wall transformed into the Decepticon Laserbeack who attacked me and I fell out the window but I just smiled because Bee was there in one of the cons ships and he started to shot into the penthouse.Mikaele took the change and she hit Dean and ran towards the window and jumped on to the ship but as she jumped on two Decepticons ships saw us so we got in and Bee started to shot at them and soon both ships were down.Then we landed and Bee joined the other autobots but as Mikaele and I were running we ran into Strarscream so we hid behind a school bus and I told Mikaele to run since he wasn't after her so she ran and as I got up to ran he said"I love it when your little insect feet run"I hid behind a rock and took out a bomb that Que gave me and aimed it at Strarscream and it ended up hitting his eye but there was one problem....I WAS STUCK TO THE LINE THAT WAS ON THE BOMB!!!But as I was trying to get free Strarscream was moving around yelling about his eye I just shot so I started to call for help and I think God is on my side because Mikaele came back with Will,Epps,Figs and the others.Will quickly grabbed me but then Strarscream tryed to fly which made us go up in the air but as we did we heard ticking we both looked at each other and Will started to cut the line and once he did we jumped out of the window but luckily Bee caught us just as Strarscream exploded.Bee puts us down and I say"thank you Bee now let's go find the rest of the autobots"we then ran off to find the others and hope they made it along with my sister Theresa.
Moonstar/my point of view~
Ironhide and myself were fighting Sentinel but he was proving to be hard to take down.I quickly look up to see him hitting Ironhide in the head saying"you know when I killed that autobot that shot was supposed to be for you and it looks like I get a second chance"he then pulls out his sword and puts it on Hide's neck but before Sentinel I transform into my dragon form and run up behind him and bite his shoulder which made him scream in pain.I then throw him on a bridge and run over to Ironhide to help him up,then we both walk over to Sentinel as he says"I'm sorry but I had to betray the autobots so that our home can be saved"as he finished I was by his arms and Ironhide was at his legs,he looked at us as we grabbed his limbers"what are you doing"I smiled and said"this is for betraying the autobots"and he screamed in pain as we pulled him apart and once he was in two I put my head by his and said"and this is for hurting my family"I put his head in my mouth and bite down heard ripping it right off of his body.After I ate Sentinel's head we walked to were the other autobots were and I smiled the only besides Ironhide who was hurt was Optimus because Sentinel ripped his arm off but other than that we all made it out alive,but then I stopped we did lose someone.I looked over at Arcee and Elit-one they lost their younger sister to Sentinel so I walk over to them and to my surprise they both hug me saying"thank you Star because of you our sister did not die in vain and can rest well"I look at them shocked but I say"no problem Sentinel had to die because no one who trys to hurt my family will offline by my hand"I then looked at Optimus hopefully he would say yes but he just nodded with a smile so I look at the autobots and say"AUTOBOTS TRANSFORM AND ROLL OUT!!!!"