Chapter 21:The game(part 1)

After we left Egypt we went back to the base and then when we got back I got an idea so I went go to Liz and said"hay Liz I have an idea to make everyone happy"Liz's eyes went wide then she smiled and said"you want to start a game of Slenderman don't you"I nodded.Then we went to go find Mudflap and Skids and when we did I asked them if they could help us sat up the game but first we told them about the Slenderman and after we told them they said"yo that's creepy as hell a human without a face"they looked at each other then Skids said"we are so gonna play"I then said"ok so no one knows about this so we have to tell Will and Optimus so they don't think that a con is attacking the base.So we went and found the two we were looking for"Optimus,Will can I ask you something"they both looked at me and nodded"well we were hoping to play a game of Slenderman"Will's eyes went wide then he said with a smile"yes you can Theresa"then I asked Optimus if the bots could play"well we don't know that much about Earth games but yes I believe it would help them relax"so we ended up getting Barricade,Sam,Will,Liz,Leo,Fig,Epps Mudflap,Skids,Sideswipe,Bumblebee,Jazz,Optimus,Ractcht,and even Ironhide to play our game and once we were all together I told them about the Slenderman game"ok so all you have to do is find eight pages"but then Sideswipe said"ok that's easy enough"I looked at him and went back to what I was saying"anyway it's not that easy because you can't turn around and if you do then Slenderman will get you and then you lose"then Optimus asked"what does this Slenderman look like"I pulled out my phone and showed the autobots what he looks like.Ironhide looked at me and said"how the frag can he see or eat he has no face"The of the bots looked at me for an answer"well Slenderman is a demon who um how do I put this um eats little kids"this made some of the bots look at me with wide eyes."Ok let's just play the game so who's going to be Slenderman"Liz asked us I then yelled"I WILL BE SLENDERMAN"!So Liz made the lights flicker and then I disappeared and then my voice came throw the base as I said"now let the game begin oh and Ironhide,Optimus I'm coming after you"Ironhide and Optimus looked at each other and the bots were each given a human to help them with the game so it was Sam and Bumblebee,Liz and Optimus,Leo and the twins,Maikela and Ractcht,Figs and Barricade,Epps and Jazz, and Will and Ironhide.After the groups were together they started looking for the pages but as soon as they did I came up behind with the help of Arcee but I didn't tell the others about her helping me.So we came up behind Optimus and Liz and I whispered to them"I know you like each other"and before Optimus and Liz could turn around we were gone and Arcee and I laughed.Then as we were walking around heard someone that they found the first page so we quietly made our way to find out who found the first page.Turns out that Ractcht and Maikela were the ones who find the page so we came up behind them and I said"I found you"after I said that Ractcht started to run with Maikela in his hand but Arcee and I found a shortcut and ended up in front of them.When Ractcht saw Arcee he said"having Arcee help you without the others knowing impressive"and with that he told the others that he and Maikela were caught throw their commlink.After a while we found and caught the others except Optimus,Liz,Ironhide,and Will so Arcee and I walked throw the base looking for them and after a few minutes we found Optimus and Liz so I looked at Arcee and whisper"put me on prime's shoulder"so she very quickly put me on his shoulder and I said"find you"Liz and Optimus looked at me with wide eyes and Optimus said"how did you sneek up on us"I looked over and said"I had help from my friend Arcee"Optimus looked at Arcee and said"so that's how you got the others"then Optimus started to smile as did Liz I looked at they and said"why the hell are you two smiling"Liz then looked at me and said"well while you two were coming after us Ironhide and Will were getting the pages from the others and now their about to get the last one"I quickly looked at Arcee and told her that we had to get to the last page as fast as possible or else Ironhide and Will would win the game and Slenderman would be defeated so she transformed and I got on and she drove very fast while we were both hoping to get there before Ironhide and Will got the last page because if that were to happen then Ironhide and Will would be the first people in the whole world to ever beat me at my own game.