Chapter 48:Rescue

1 week later~Ironhide's point of view
I was in the training room when Optimus came in and said"Ironhide I would like to talk to you about Theresa"I stopped what I was doing and said"what is there to talk about Optimus Megatron kidnapping Theresa,my sparkmate and on top of that he's had her for a week and we don't even know where they are"Optimus put his hand on my shoulder and said"Ironhide I know that your upset and I promise you that we will get her back"I just looked at him and yelled in his face"OPTIMUS SHE'S BEEN GONE FOR A WEEK AND I FEEL PAIN LIKE YOU'LL NEVER BELIEVE SO HOW CAN I EXPECT YOU TO FIND HER!!!"Optimus just looked at me and said"Ironhide please calm down and I am not know how you feel but I do understand"I looked away and yelled again"YOU KNOW NOTHING OPTIMUS YOU STILL HAVE YOUR SPARKMATE AND SHE'S NOT BEING BEATEN BY MEGATRON OR MISSING FOR A WEEK!!!!"he backed away from me a little surprised that I had brought up his sparkmate but before he could say anything Ratchet came in the room and said"Optimus,Ironhide I found Theresa,Megatron has her in a cave about four miles from here"my optics and quickly said"I going after her and you can't stop me"but as I was about to leave Optimus said"Ironhide you can't go alone,let someone go with you"I look at him and say"fine three bots and that's it"Optimus nodded his head and said"alright Dino,War and myself will be going with you"I then nodded my head and said"fine Optimus but we need to go now"he looked at me and then to Ratchet"go get Dino and War,we're going to get Theresa back"Ratchet nodded and quickly went to go find Dino and War.
After a few minutes Optimus and I met Dino and War in front of the base and Optimus said"ok the reason why only four of us are going is because if we all go then Megatron will kill Theresa as soon as he sees us,so once we get there Dino and War will go in and see what he's doing to her and once Ironhide and I get the all clear then we'll go in and save her"I then look at Optimus said say"Optimus we can't wast anymore time we need to go now"he nodded his head and said"AUTOBOTS TRANSFORM AND ROLL OUT!!!we then quickly transformed and drove off to bring my sparkmate home.
10 minutes later~
We arrived at the cave that Ratchet said that Megatron had Theresa so Optimus looked at Dino and War saying"alright Dino,War go in quietly
and when you see them comlink us and we'll go in and while I fight my brother,Ironhide will get Theresa now go"they both nodded their heads and go into the cave while Optimus and I waited so I then looked at him and said"Optimus when you weaken Megatron I want to be the one to offline him"he looked at me and said"Ironhide I don't think"but before he could finish we heard a gun shot and I felt a burning pain in my chest but I got back up and yelled"THERESA!!!"so I didn't wait for Dino and War but I quickly ran into the cave and what I saw made my spark burn with hate,saddness and regret as I saw my mate chained to a wall and there was blood everywhere so I quickly ran to her side and took her off of the wall but then I heard laughter and I turned around and saw Megatron with his gun in my face as he said"how pathetic you come here and save this fleshy,well now you will join her in the well of the allspark"but before he could do anything I quickly got up and shot him in the sparkchamber and said"you will never hurt my sparkmate again"I then watch as his lifeless body falls to the ground.Then I walk back over to my mate and transformed into my altmode and my holoform appeared and I then picked her up and quickly put her in my altmode and said"Optimus we need to get her back to base before it's too late"so we quickly transformed and drove back to base before it was too late.