Chapter 42:rescue and lovely night

WARNING LEMMON NOT FOR PEOPLE UNDER 18 YEARS OLD YOU HAVE BEEN WARNED!!
Optimus prime's point of view~
After I told Ironhide and Moonstar to stay behind I drove after the others but as I was driving I was thinking about what Ironhide and Star are going through,I mean I've never had a sparkling of my own but having to watch helplessly as your sparkling gets ripped apart and then having to tell your sparkmate why she doesn't see her offspring and yet I know that they'll want revenge for the offlining of their sparkling but for now I must focus on getting War and Bumblebee back form Lockdown before he can really harm them.I then comlinked the others:alright autobots there's the ship but we must be careful and we all need to get out of there alive:they all answered at the same time:YES SIR!:and soon after that we were at the ship and once we all transformed I divided them into teams.I was with Ratchet and Jazz then as we were walking Jazz said"Optimus why would Lockdown kill Ironhide and Moonstar's sparkling"I looked at him and said"because Jazz he doesn't care about anyone and to him Ironstar was just going to get in the way of his real prize..me but now that he knows that Star is a prime as well he'll be after her too"then Ratchet said"Optimus I found them"I walked up to where they were and my eyes winded as I saw the state they were in so we very carefully took them off of the wall but as soon as we did we heard"LOCKDOWN WHERE ARE YOU!!!"I looked at Ratchet and Jazz and quickly comlinked the others and said"someone please tell me that wasn't who I think it was"and Crosshairs was the one who answered me"if you mean a very pissed off dragon then yes"I then looked back at Ratchet and Jazz and said"we need to go now"I then started to carry War while Ratchet had Bumblebee.Soon everyone was out of the ship but as soon as we were out there was a explosion so we all turned around and what we saw made our eyes go wide.Standing on top of the ship was Lockdown and Moonstar fighting and we all just watched as they continued to hit each other but soon Lockdown went and stabbed her in the chest and then through her off the ship but Hound was able to catch her then as Lockdown flow off we headed to the new base.
2 hours later~
Ironhide's point of view~
I was in the weapons area of the new base when suddenly I felt a buring pain in my spark and I fell to the floor while Jolt quickly run over to me and said"Ironhide what's wrong"I looked at him and said"somethings wrong with Moonstar,I can feel her pain"Jolt then helped me up and took me to the med bay.After about five minutes the pain was gone but then the others came back with Bumblebee and War but then I saw Hound carrying Star so I got up to take her form him and once I had her I ran into the med bay where Ratchet was fixing up War and Jolt was fixing Bumblebee so I put Star on a table and said"Ratchet Star's breathing is slowly down"he looked at Star and said"scrap"then he said Jolt quickly finished with War and Bee then they came over to Star but Ratchet looked at me and said"Ironhide I can't put her in recharge and take the chance of losing her so we have to keep her awoke to fix her but we need you to send happy thoughts and keep her calm"I looked at him but did as he said as they started to fix Star.
1 hour later~
I was in the main hanger when I head crying and I knew who it was so I walked out of the main hanger and towards my room were I found my sparkmate crying.I walked up to her and said"Theresa I'm sorry that I couldn't save Ironstar"she looked at me and said"Hide I already told you it's not your fault I know that you tryed your best but why her,why us"she then starts to cry so I sit on the bed with her and pulled her into a deep kiss.
Meanwhile~
After War and Bumblebee leave the med bay they realize just how much they love each other so they go to Bee's room and have a make out session and then things got heated real heated but War looks at Bee and says"wait Bee what are you doing I don't know"but then he replies sexily"War do you trust me"she looks at him and says"yes of course I trust you Bee"he smiles as he gets on top of her and removed her armor and then she removes his then they interface.
Back in Ironhide and my room~
Ironhide removes my armor and says"you know Star every time I see you like this it's like your more beautiful each time"I look at him with a smile on my face and say"thank you my love"I then kiss him as I remove his armor.
Back in Bee's room~
War moans Bee's name and he starts going faster then War says"oh scrap I'm gonna overload Bee"he looks at her and says"me too War me too"then at the same time they both overload.
Back in Ironhide and my room~
Ironhide deepens the kiss as he moves faster and then I moan"Ironhide I think I'm about to overload"he looks at me and says"me too sweetspark"I then moan as loud as I can as Hide overloads inside me and soon after both fall into a painful yet happy recharge.