Chapter8:Misson city

I was in Ironhide when something in my pocket then I remembered that the little crocbot was in my pocket so I pulled her out. Ironhide's holoform looked at me with wide eyes" we're did you get a cybertronian crocodile"he looked at me then he called Ractcht."Ironhide to Ractcht come in":Ractcht here what it:Ironhide looked at me"well Theresa has a cybertronian crocodile with her and I don't know how she got. There was silence for a minute before Ractcht said:how is that possible they all died before the war?!Well I said"Simmons was messing with the AllSpark's energy and he used my phone for a test and after it was done he was going to kill her and I felt like I had to save her and keep her safe.Again there was silence when all of a sudden Ractcht started to laugh.But me and Ironhide looked at each other,Ractcht are you ok and what he said next made my eyes widen:Theresa some how you have formed a bond with: but then he stopped:do you have a name for her:I thought about it and said"yes I do her name is Lockjaw".That made Ractcht laugh:well take care of her Theresa she is the last of her kind and one more thing I how you secret Ironhide:Ractcht said with a laugh and then ended the call.I looked at Ironhide and asked"what secret was Ractcht talking about?"Then I saw something that made me laugh"Ironhide are you blushing",said I throw laugher."NO I'm not blushing!!!!"but that only made laugh harder.He then said"when this is all over I'm going to teach you a lesson for laughing at me.I just said"oh no the big bad weapon specialist is going to get me what ever sall I do".I said as we entered the city. Ironhide just smiled as he said" you'll see soon enough now get out so I can transform".I did as I was told but as soon as he was done he yelled"It's Starscream!!!"I looked up and sure enough there he was,I heard Ironhide call to Bumblebee for help with lifting a truck as Starscream shot at us,Ironhide and Bumblebee went flying backwards.I quickly looked for them,I saw Ironhide and he looked fine but when I saw Bumblebee I eyes widen.I ran over to him as did Sam"oh my god Bee your legs are gone"I said,Sam called for Ractcht but got no answer.I looked back at Bee to see him curling to the AllSpark but I ran over and got it and handed it back to him but handed it back to Sam and I.Will then came while Milkaela went to go get a tow truck so she could get Bee out of here."were is the cude Theresa"Will asked me,"right here Will"I said holding it out."Ok well listen you and Sam have to get the cube out here so this is what you two are going to do your going to take the cube to that white building over there and when you get to the top light this flare so that way a helicopter can get the cube out of the city".I looked at him and said"we will get it out of here"I looked at Sam but he started to freak out"I can't do this"but Will grabbed him and said"listen to me your a soldier now you can do this".I started to walk away but then I remembered Lockjaw.I ran back over to Will and asked"Will can take care of my sparkling Lockjaw she's the last of her kind and I don't want her killed"Will looked at me and said"I will now go".I smiled and started to run with Sam while Ironhide and Ractcht ran with us to keep us safe.As I was running I turned around to see Megatron had Jazz"oh hell no"I grabbed a rock and throw it at Megatron who let Jazz go.But now Megatron was after Sam and I, we ran into the white building and up some stairs but we heard Megatron say" I small you fleshings and with we ran faster.Soon we made it to the top,so I took the flare and hit a wall letting the helicopter know were we are but just as a was about to pass them the cube I saw Starscream"LOOK OUT!!!!"I yelled but it was to late as the helicopter went down.Just then we heard Megatron coming so hid behind a statue as I heard Optimus yell"HOLD ON KIDS!!!"and as Megatron came out of the roof,Sam I were trying to his but Megatron saw us"is it courage or fear that drives you fleshings?"Megatron asked.I looked over at Sam who had his hand out and I took it."Give me the cube and you may live to be my pets,"he spat,"we will never give you the AllSpark,Sam and I said together."Oh so unwise,"Megatron growled.He then turned his hand into something and he hit the statue that Sam and I were hiding behind.We started falling but then we were caught by Optimus who said"I have you two.Hang on to the cube,"he told us,he then put us by his chest and he put his battle mask on and was jumping from building to building to get down but Megatron followed us and grabbed Optimus making him let go of the building he was on as we hit the ground.Optimus looked at Sam and I and said"Theresa,Sam if I cannot kill Megatron you must push the cube into my chest,I will sacrifice myself to destroy it,"he commanded.Sam and I don't have time to say anything as Megatron attacked him again.Sam and I hid while they were fighting but soon I heard Optimus yell"PUSH THE CUBE INTO MY CHEST NOW!But I don't listen to him as I took the cube from Sam and I ran over to Megatron.I heard Sam and Optimus yell stop but didn't listen as I push the cube into his chest but then I felt a pain like never before.I looked down to see that Megatron had stabbed me in my chest.He looked at me and said"if I can't have the cube then the autobots can't have you",he then throw me to the ground and then he died.As I was on the ground dyeing I saw Sam,Ractcht,Ironhide, and all the other run over to me.Ractcht keeled next to me as did Ironhide"Theresa you have to keep you eyes can you do that for me?"I shock my head no.I looked at Ironhide and said"Ironhide of I died"but he stopped me"don't talk like that you'll make"Ractcht put a hand on Ironhide's shoulder and said"Ironhide I'm afraid I that I can't save her, there's to much metal by her heart and she only has about 5 minutes left"he said with saddness in his voice.Ractcht said his goodbyes as did the other,I then looked at Ironhide one last time and said only four words"I...I lo..ve yo..u Iron...hide" then my eyes closed for the last time.

I KOWN CLIFFHANGER BUT THIS IS NOT THE END OF THE STORY THIS IS JUST THE BEGINNING ❤