Chapter 13:Leaving for College

"Dear diary,it's been two years since the primes brought me back and Ironhide split his spark to save me and so much has happened.Five new autobots come to Earth and your not going to believe me but one of the Decepticons switched sides to the autobots.His name is Barricade at first the autobots were surprised but two of still them didn't trust him and of course their Ironhide and Bumblebee.But soon something weird happened Barricade's eyes went from red to blue and the Decepticon symbol changed to the autobot symbol."Theresa"I looked up from my diary to see who called me and of course it was Ironhide.He walked in our room and say beside me pulling me into to a hug and said"you do know that you have to go to uh what do you call it"?I laugh at him"it's called college" I said throw my laugher but before I knew it I was in a headlock."Are you laughing at me punk?"I look at him and said"yea I am what are you going to do about it"I asked challengingy.He then flips me over so that I'm on my back and he's on top of me.He looks down at me and smirks evilly at me but just as He was about to kiss me the bedroom door opened and Optimus stood there smirking at us.We pulled from each other and Ironhide looks at prime and says"is something wrong prime".Optimus just smiled and said"Theresa's parents are here to say goodbye before she has to leave"he then started to walk away but he stopped and turned back around and said"Ironhide try not to hurt your sparkmate"he then walked away.My eyes went wide as I realized what Optimus had just said and I jumped out of bed and ran to the door and yelled after Optimus"YOU DID NOT JUST SAY THAT PRIME!!!!!Ironhide came up behind me and said"come on sweetspark you have to go"Hide pulled me out to the main hangar were all of the autobots like to hang out.I looked over towards the tv and saw Mudflap and Skids playing video games with Jazz and Sideswipe and of course Jazz and Sideswipe were winning.I was about to walk over to them but someone called me name I looked around and saw that Sam was calling me.He ran over and gave me a hug and said" are you ready for your first day of college"I laughed of course I am but of course Jazz and Sideswipe had to say something stuiped"so Theresa are you going to party and make out with them college boys"Jazz said throw laugher as did Sideswipe.By this time Ironhide was in his cybertronian form,he looked at Jazz and Sideswipe and said"if one of those staggers even touch my sparkmate I will be happy to terminate them" Hide said as his cannons powered up as to prove his point.I looked up at and said"don't worry Hide your the only guy for me I promise besides we've been sparkmate for two years now so your stuck with me".Ironhide looked down at me and smiled"that's good to hear sweetspark"just then Sam said"Theresa we have to go"I looked over at Sam and said"ok I'm coming"I looked back at the autobots and said"goodbye everyone see you in three months"but as I was walking away I was pulled into a pair of strong arms I went to turn around but as I did a pair of lips were on my and I knew that it was Ironhide so I kissed him back with just a much love and passion.We then pulled from each other as I was blushing Ironhide said"I'm going to miss you my beautiful sweetspark"I giggled and kissed him again saying"I'll miss you to" and with that I ran over to Sam and Bumblebee and said my last goodbyes as we left the base.