Chapter 26:Toreured

I woke up in a dark room chained to a well with a killer headache I was trying to remember what happened then it all came back to me so I started to scream for help.Then there was a bright light and I turned away from it then when the light was gone I looked back but when I did I saw two evil red eyes and I know that it was a Decepticon but who was it?"Hello fleshing it's about time you woke up I was hoping I didn't hit you hard enough because if I did then I won't be able to get my revenge on that autobot Ironhide but now that we have his sparkmate I can toucher you instead"I looked at Strarscream with anger in my eyes and I spit in his face.
He wiped the spit from his face then his holoform appeared infont of me then he punched me in the stomach hard I looked at him and said"is that all you got"so he started to hit me over and over again and after about an hour I was coughing up blood and one of my eyes was swollen.He then whisper in my ear and said"now listen to me I'm going to rip your heart out if you don't tell me where the autobots are hiding"I spit up blood and said"I'll never betray my sparkmate or the autobots"he was just about to hit me again but then the door opened.....it was Megatron.He looked at Starscream then at me and then back to Screamer and said"Starscream you are to come with me now"Screamer looked at him and said"yes lord Megatron"and with that they left.Once I was shore they were gone I used my bond with Ironhide and to talk to him"Ironhide can you hear me please tell me if you can"I waited for a minute then I heard his voice"Theresa are you already,where are you did the hurt you"I didn't say anything for a minute but then I said"Ironhide Starscream has been torchering me since I woke up because I won't tell him where your hiding he said he'll rip my heart out and no I have no idea where I am,all I know is that I'm chained to a wall and losing a lot of blood I'm afraid if he keeps beating me like he is I won't last another night"He then said"Theresa you have to hold on,we'll find you and bring you home and I won't let anything bad happen to you again"just then the door opened and I quickly said to Ironhide"Ironhide I have to go Megatron and Strarscream are in the room and I know what's going to happen and Ironhide I love you"then before he would say anything I blocked our bond so that Hide couldn't feel the pain of the beating that I was without a doubt about to get.
Ironhide's point of view~
Theresa blocked the bond before I could say anything else.I know what was happening to my sparkmate she was being torcherd and beaten because she won't betray us,won't betray me.I walked over to where Optimus was and said"Optimus I was just talking to Theresa"this made prime look at me then he said"is she alright I looked away from him and I hit the wall leaving a hole."NO THOSE DAMN PUNKS ARE BEATING HER AND I CAN'T DO A DAMN THING TO HELP HER BECAUSE WE HAVE NO CLUE WHERE SHE IS"!!!!Optimus then put his hand on my shoulder and said"we will find her Ironhide,we just need to hope that Ractcht can find out where she is"then just as Optimus said that the said docbot came out of the med bay and what he said made my spark jump with joy"Optimus,Ironhide I know where Theresa is being held"Optimus looked at Ractcht and said"where are the Decpections holding her"Ractcht looked at me then back to Optimus and said"their holding her in an old warehouse about two miles from here"Without a second thought I transformed and started driving torwards the warehouse with the others behind me then I said to myself"hold on Theresa,hold on".