Seventeen

Taehyung is both anxious and excited.

He has been thinking about their little trip to Busan the whole day, and could not wait to go back home and pack their bags so they could be all prepared for it. He didn't want to miss any necessities, or anything that might not look like a necessity but is one for either of them. He's never been to Busan before, but he's wanted to go for so long. He saw pictures of Busan online, he met people from Busan (his husband happened to be one of them), and he heard of Busan. He remembers asking his father if they could go for a vacation, but when has his father ever done something that he asked?

Taehyung straightens his back. He doesn't want to spoil his mood, he is going now, and that is really all what matters. He's happy.

After college, there is an unfamiliar car waiting outside, and because it's not Jungkook's Porsche, Taehyung takes the initiative to turn and heads to take the bus before someone comes out of the car, calling his name. The omega stops and turns to look at the person calling and he finds it to be Seokjin, Jungkook's secretary.

Jin waves for him to come over and the omega hesitantly approaches him, a little weirded out at his unannounced presence. Taehyung is approaching the man slowly, but with every step he takes towards him, he feels the lump in his throat growing bigger. He can't help but think that something is wrong, that something happened to Jungkook. The look on his face immediately turns into a concerned one, and in return, recognition of the omega's emotions roams in Seokjin's eyes. Seokjin smiles.

"Is Jungkook okay?" The omega blurts out the first thing when he stops before him, his eyes a little wide with alarm that he tries to hide.

Seokjin nods. "Of course he is, why wouldn't he be?"

Taehyung's shoulders relax the slightest bit as his head leans to the side slightly in question, "then what are you doing here?"

Seokjin rolls his eyes, a little playful as he laughs and shakes his head, "you two are unbearable. One would not believe that you were constantly at each other's throats."

Taehyung lightly flushes, his eyes roaming for a second before landing onto the man before him, smiling sheepishly. Seokjin straightens, motioning towards his car, "don't worry about him. He was worried about you, though. He can't come and pick you up so he sent me to drive you home, let's go."

Taehyung's bottom lip forms into a slight pout, "I don't know, hyung. This isn't easing my mind at all. He said he had to deal with something that would put Seojoon in jail, it sounded serious. Is he really not hurt?"

"He is fine, I promise. Do you want me to call him for you?" Seokjin offers, and Taehyung shakes his head immediately, not wanting to interrupt whatever Jungkook is dealing with. "No, no. It's fine. I'll wait for him back at home."

Jungkook doesn't know if it's the sun or if he's sick, but he feels his body temperature rise gradually as he stands by the car, leaning against it as he waits for the omega to arrive after he said he only needs five more minutes. The alpha's ears catches the sound of wheels being dragged across the ground and turns his head in the direction of the sound only to find the omega walking over to him with a few luggages dragged behind him.

The alpha slightly straightens as Taehyung walks over with a little excited smile playing on his lips, dressed in a pair of shorts that fit loosely around his thighs and a tank top that fits him just right paired with a beige button up shirt that he wears as a jacket. The piece of cloth lightly flies in different directions because of the wind and causing the shirt to slip from his shoulder. Jungkook has noticed this, but he never really commented on it. Taehyung has been growing in size. Jungkook has been dragging the omega to the gym possibly every night but he didn't really think about how big Taehyung could get. He didn't get that much bigger, but the difference is noticeable. His shoulders are somehow broader, his upper body a little more toned and he fills his clothes well, way better than he did when all of his clothes were too loose.