Three

Jungkook stands quietly as the omega cries in his arms, not moving. Taehyung was not hugging him back, he had his face hidden in the palms of his hand as he cried, yet he let Jungkook gently push his head onto his shoulder. The alpha lets out a puff of air when he feels the omega's entire body shake with the force the sobs are escaping him. Jungkook is usually angry, but nothing compares to the amount of anger he feels, and for once it is not towards Taehyung. It is towards the bastard that thought of hurting him. He feels the need to go over to the alpha and break his jaw, but it is not his priority at the moment.

He wonders what could be going on in the crying omega's head, he thinks of the possibility of him thinking Seojoon managed to do anything. He thinks and tries to understand, and he does when the omega hesitantly raises his head, his eyes brimming with tears as he looks up at Jungkook, "did he do something-"

"Taehyung," the alpha whispers into his hair, the hand around him tightening for a moment, "he didn't," he swallows, looking down at him. "He didn't touch you. I wouldn't let that happen. Don't cry."

"Tae!" They both look up when they hear a faint voice to see Jimin running over to them with a worried look on his face. Jungkook takes a step back, taking his arms off the omega who starts walking towards the elder omega and throws himself in his arms when he reaches him. "What happened? I couldn't find you and Yoongi hyung said-"

Jungkook turns away, tuning out of their conversation. He clenches his jaw as he stares at the space before him, pulling his phone out of his pocket and dialling a number. "Jin, I need to file a restraining order."

Taehyung turns his head slightly, watching Jungkook walk into the hotel with his phone pressed against his ear as he speaks rather harshly on the phone.

He turns to Jimin, "is Yoongi hyung here too?"

"Yes. He called to ask about our location, when we came back you were gone."

"I need to talk to him. Can you call him, please?" The omega sniffles slightly, leaning back in Jimin's arms.

The omega gives him a worried look, "Tae, I think you need to rest first."

"No, I-" Taehyung takes in a shaky breath, "I can't rest before talking to him."

"It's better to forget it, Taehyung." Yoongi shakes his head, leaning back in his seat.

"No! I deserve to know what happened. It happened to /me/, I was-" Taehyung pauses, looking away.

Yoongi stays silent for a moment, staring at the omega with sympathy.

"Jungkook and I happened to be there at the time. We overheard that it was your birthday while we were there and noticed Seojoon offering you a drink. I didn't think much of it because I knew he was your friend, I thought it was nonalcoholic and thought nothing of it, but Jungkook told me he saw Seojoon adding something to your drink, it clicked when you were suddenly out of it. Jungkook interfered before anything happened. They fought, and then we took you home. That's it."

"So it is true, he spiked my drink." The omega whispers to himself.

"Why would Jungkook lie?"

"I hoped he was lying. I really hoped that he was wrong. I thought- I never thought Seojoon hyung would ever do this, I-" Jimin reaches for his hand, gently squeezing it as he nods his head in reassurance. Taehyung inhales.

"You need to rest, okay? We will deal with that bastard. You don't need to worry about him anymore." Yoongi stands up, patting the omega's back then pats his head.

Taehyung nods, looking down at his hands.

-------

The alpha unzips his bag, looking through it for some sweatpants to change into. He ruffles through his hair with the towel before putting it over his shoulder and taking off the one around his waist, getting into his sweatpants.