Two

"Why are you telling me this?" Jungkook looks at the younger with a blank face, uninterested.

"Just to let you know that I'll be enjoying my life while you are here, hopefully choking on all your files."

"Believe me, I'd rather choke on my files than hear this nonsense." Taehyung stomps his foot, pinching the alpha's bicep. Jungkook slaps his hand away, glaring at him. "Never touch me. Just get out. Do whatever you want. Just get out of my face."

"I am!" Taehyung glares at him in irritation, pulling his phone out of his pocket when it rings.

"Hello– Seojoon hyung!" Taehyung breaks into a wide smile, his eyes turning into crescents as he holds his phone closer to his ear. "Are you almost here?"

The alpha slams his file on the desk, causing the younger to flinch and his smile to vanish as the alpha rises to his feet.

"What is he doing here?" Jungkook starts lowly, his jaw clenched as he nears the omega. Taehyung frowns deeply at the sudden change of demeanour.

"He is picking me up?"

Jungkook grabs the phone from the younger’s hold, ending the call.

"No."

"What?"

"You're not going."

"Excuse me?! You're not the boss of me!" Taehyung bounces on his toes, reaching for his phone that the alpha holds away from him, pushing him back.

"Well, too bad for you because you're not going."

"What the hell is wrong with you?!"

"You said you are going with Jimin."
"And Seojoon hyung! Why the hell does it matter!"

Jungkook glares at him, clutching the phone tightly in his hand while gritting his teeth. "Did you hear what I said?"

"No, I did not. This is ridiculous. I am free to go wherever I want with whoever I want, you asshole!"

"You are my husband only on papers. Do not ever forget that. You don’t control who I am with or where I am. I do. If you want to be a bitch, you are free to do so away from me." Taehyung spits angrily, snatching the phone from his grasp.

"Get out."

"I was going to before you—"

"Get out!" The alpha thunders, a hint of red flashing in his irises. Taehyung takes a step back, his heart aching in his chest. He swallows as he takes a few steps back before turning and storming out.

"You've been standing here scowling as if your mom scolded you for taking a forbidden amount of cookies for like," the omega checks his watch, "fifteen whole minutes." Jimin deadpans.

Taehyung pouts, sitting down next to the omega with a soft release of breath. "I'm so tired of that stupid faced alpha."

"Didn't you say you won’t talk to him anymore?" Jimin arches an eyebrow at the younger one who sticks out his bottom lip more. 

"It's just— he's my husband, you know? I always imagined how my husband would sit and listen to me when I talked about my plans for the day or what I wanted to do for the next few weeks. Maybe even have an input here and there, or even choose to come with me!" Taehyung smiles as he talks, his body visibly perking up as he explains with his hands then his whole body slumps and his smile fades as he continues, "but Jungkook—" the omega swallows, his scent turning sour. "He's not like that and I keep searching for what I want in him and it makes him angry. He is always annoyed by my existence around him and—" Taehyung stops immediately when he realises what he's blabbering about. He turns to look at Jimin slowly, the other omega giving him a confused look.