Nine

Taehyung’s eyes are pleading as he stares at him, their normal almond shape slowly turning rounder the more he pleads with them. Jungkook does not know why that specific thing makes him go limp in the omega’s hold, a sign for the young omega that he is not refusing. It is an unspoken permission, and Taehyung tightens his palm around the alpha’s wrist, pulling him inside his room.

The moment Jungkook is inside the room, he catches a whiff of the room’s scent. Taehyung’s usual strawberry scent is a hundred times stronger, and sweeter. It is very inviting, and he shifts on his feet slightly, uncomfortable. He is at least glad that he took his suppressants. Taehyung stares at Jungkook standing in the middle of his room and cannot help but fill with some kind of emotion, some kind of possessiveness that wants him to mark the alpha as his. The kind of possessiveness that makes him want to thoroughly scent him, put a claim on his as exclusively his. He does not know where the possessiveness comes from, but something about Jungkook being in his room, where his nest will be, just provokes that kind of possessiveness. Taehyung can tell that the alpha feels awkward, he’s busying himself with looking around the room, pretending to be interested in how the omega has decorated his room. He can tell that the alpha is trying not to meet his eyes.

Taehyung places the shirts down on his bed and then walks towards the alpha who is giving him his back. The distance between them, the lesser it is, the easier Taehyung can breathe. Jungkook does not notice him approaching, and his breath hitches, his whole body going rigid when he feels the omega wrap his arms around his waist, body pressed against his as the omega rests his head against his back. Taehyung lets out a satisfied release of breath as he hugs the alpha a little closer, totally ignoring how Jungkook feels like a rock against him. Having him close, feeling his warmth alone, comforts him.

“What are you doing?” Jungkook manages to ask, his Adam's apple bobbing as he nervously keeps swallowing.

“I feel good like this.” Taehyung murmurs in a low voice, his eyelids growing heavier as he glues himself to the alpha in desperate need. He does not know what he needs exactly, but he knows Jungkook is one step closer to what he so badly wants at this moment.

“Is it becoming a habit of yours to hug me randomly, cub?” Jungkook tries to sound nonchalant, forcing his shoulders to relax. The attempt is pathetic, he is still as rigid as a stone, but he convinces himself that he’s not at all affected.

“I don’t know, do you want it to be?” Taehyung replies sleepily, the question catching the alpha off guard. If it weren’t for the omega’s sleepy and dazed tone, he would think that he was teasing him.

“No. I don’t.”

“I do,” Taehyung whispers and Jungkook thinks that if the omega had said it any lower, he wouldn’t have heard it. The omega slowly shifts with his arms still around the alpha as he rounds him so he would face him while Jungkook stands still, his eyes watching Taehyung as he moves.

“You do what?” Taehyung’s eyes slowly turn into a brighter shade of brown as he steps closer, forcing the alpha to step back in return. The omega’s hooded eyes lift to gaze at him, a little out of it as he continues stepping forward, having the alpha take more steps backwards. Jungkook is trapped. He is held between the omega’s arms while being pushed backwards, and he is trapped in those eyes. Those eyes that turned amber, glowing gently as they gaze at him— clearly aroused. Clearly asking for him. The alpha purses his lips together.