Seven

Trigger Warnings : Use of force and panic attacks

The omega presses his back against the door as he watches the older alpha approaching him. He can hear his own heart beating in his chest, his hands clutching the side of his pants tightly. The omega’s wide eyes briefly moved from the man that stopped in front of him to the end of the hall, checking if there was someone there.

“I missed you, you know?”

Seojoon is smiling, and the smile makes Taehyung sick to his stomach. He shamelessly checks him out from head to toe. His eyes linger on his chest, where he left his buttons open. The omega reaches for his blouse, holding it in his fist to cover himself.

“You look beautiful, Tae.” Seojoon stops when he’s close enough, reaching for the omega’s hand. Taehyung presses himself back against the wall as much as he can, the hand that the alpha is reaching for gets hidden behind his back while the other one covers his chest from his haunting eyes.

“Leave. Right now.” Taehyung glares.

“At least hear me out, Taehyungie. You can’t possibly believe your sorry excuse of a husband over me. I’ve been your friend for four years now.” Seojoon sighs, an annoyed glint in his eyes as he looks at the omega. Taehyung clenches his jaw in irritation.

“You didn’t even deny it. I confronted you, and what did you do? You hung up!”

“That’s just because I was angry. I was angry at how that asshole treated me, and I was not in the mood to talk about it. It’s not because he is right. Why would I do that to you, Tae? You’re my friend. You’re my friend’s son. Why would I?”

Taehyung looks at Seojoon then, his eyebrows furrowing. He clutches his blouse a little tighter. Jungkook has no reason to lie. Yoongi doesn’t either. Seojoon, on the other hand, has many reasons to lie while being the one at the end of pointing fingers.

Seojoon’s face whipped to the side the moment the sound of the slap he received echoed through the empty hall.

Taehyung’s chest rises and falls heavily as he stares at Seojoon in disdain. “How dare you stand here and lie to my face? Why would my husband lie? How dare you speak ill of him?” The omega pushes at his chest, his eyes glowing with anger as he steps forward.

“Do you think I’m a fucking damsel in distress? You disgusting asshole you met me when I was sixteen!” Taehyung cries, his eyes brimming with frustrated tears. “I trusted you! You were my only friend! You took advantage of how much I relied on you for comfort! You disgusting piece of shit!” xs

"You fucking idiot, he doesn’t care about you! I do! I am the only one that does!" The alpha's eyes turn mad the moment he reacts, he lurches forward, grabbing his elbows in a tight grip.

"If the type of care you provide is the last thing left for me on this earth, I would rather lead a miserable life for the rest of my life!" Taehyung burns holes in the alpha's face as he glares at him, struggling against him to free his arms. "Don’t touch me! Let go!"

Seojoon chuckles in disbelief. "Why can't I touch you? So that asshole can touch you but I can't?"

"He is my husband, he can touch me wherever and whenever I let him!" Taehyung sneers. Seojoon clenches his jaw, forcefully pushing the omega back against the wall. "Let go!" Taehyung screams as he thrashes against him, attempting to push him back but Seojoon stands unmoving as he leans in, and Taehyung immediately whips his head to the side.

He feels the man get removed from him in a second, his eyes widening when he sees Jungkook holding Seojoon by his hair, slamming his head against the wall.