Fourteen

The omega whines, his face scrunched into visible pain. Jungkook purses his lips together, crossing his arms over his chest as he watches Taehyung throw another tantrum after his exercise. Taehyung hates working out. He has tried it before, but he was never consistent with it. He doesn't gain weight easily, so he thinks it's not that important. At least for now. He's not trying to impress anybody. Jungkook on the other hand looks like he is obsessed with the gym. He is sure he works out every day, which would explain a couple of hours he seems to be out of sight every single day without the omega really noticing where he is.

The omega is dripping with sweat, his clothes sticking to his body, groaning. "I hate working out!"

Jungkook is panting, having just finished a boxing exercise with a punching bag. He has a towel on his shoulder that he uses to pat against his neck, wiping off the sweat coating his skin. While Taehyung thinks of himself that he looks like he just came out of a high school water fight, he thinks that Jungkook looks sexy. The alpha is a little bulky, his tank top and shorts clinging to his body for dear life because of the sweat. Taehyung swears he can almost see his abs through the opaque tank top.

"Don't be a wuss, you can do this. You just need to be consistent." The alpha replies simply between breaths. Taehyung's rising and falling chest gradually calms down as he approaches the alpha with a slight angry pout on his lips.

"Okay, I'll repeat that slowly for you since you didn't hear me. I. Hate. Working. Out. I never said that I couldn't do it. I won't be able to walk or sit for a week after this. You made me go so hard!" Taehyung groans, already dreading the pain that he knows will possess his body in less than twenty-four hours.

"Let me repeat this for you then, you need to work out. For one, you need to be strong enough to defend yourself and for your hits to actually cause some kind of damage, and two, it's good for your health. Your body needs it."

"You sound like a mom," Taehyung replies with a pointed look, causing the alpha to arch a brow at him.

"You're so dramatic."

Taehyung huffs. "You're the worst."

"Yeah? That's not what you said when you-"

"Okay, we get it! Stop using my confession every time. You're so annoying. I might just revoke it."

"You can't just revoke it."

The omega rolls his eyes, shifting his weight on his left leg, "why not? I sure can."

Jungkook shakes his head, a smug look on his face. "You can't. It already happened. It's in the past now, you can't do anything about it. I'll still hold onto it."

Taehyung falls silent for a moment, watching the alpha smile at his own teasing as he grabs a bottle of water, downing half of it in one go. The omega smiles a little, his sweaty hands holding onto his own baggy shorts.

"Thank you for being cool about it."

The alpha takes in a deep breath once he swallows the last drop of water with a groan, allowing air to fill his lungs. Taehyung suppresses a laugh. He drinks like a toddler. Jungkook glances at Taehyung, a slightly confused look on his face. "What are you talking about?"

"This whole confession thing. I thought you would be angry or distant. I really thought you'd avoid me for the rest of our lives, but you didn't. You opened up a little about your feelings, and even joke about it sometimes. Thank you. It is a pleasant surprise."

The alpha watches him for a few moments, his chest tightening as his eyes trail over every inch of the omega's face before lowering his eyes— hands tightening a little around his bottle. Taehyung's eyes are too wide, the smile on his face softening his features when his cheeks rise with it causing his face to turn round.