𝖢𝗁𝖺𝗉𝗍𝖾𝗋 𝗍𝗁𝗂𝗋𝗍𝗒 𝖿𝗈𝗎𝗋: 𝖠 𝖲𝖾𝗋𝗂𝖾𝗌 𝖮𝖿 𝖴𝗇𝖿𝗈𝗋𝗍𝗎𝗇𝖺𝗍𝖾 𝖤𝗏𝖾𝗇𝗍𝗌

Start from the beginning

After she poured herself a glass of water, she went back to the living room and sat back down.

Hauntingly, she stared at the envelope, it honestly gave her the chills.

She reached for it and opens it once again, after she read it again she looked into the envelope.

There was a few pictures of her mother and her when she was around three, and the tiny ID bracelet, that said:
name: Clementine Darling
sex: female
date: 11/06/44

Her face fell into her hands, she cried harder then she intended too.

Just then, the front door could be heard opening, "Em?" it was John.

He could hear the soft cries from the living room, his brows furrowed.

He went through and saw his wife sat there crying, "Em? What's wrong?"

John rushed over and sat beside her, she passed him a letter.

He read it and gasped, "oh god, Em." he put her arms tightly around her.

...

EM LAID IN BED, her eyes red and puffy from crying. She sniffled and looked at Maple as she stared at her.

"i wish i could be a cat." the blonde muttered.

Behind her, John chuckled, "and why is that?"

"just seems so easy." she replied groggily.

He smiled and kissed her head, "it does, doesn't it?"

She made a noise in reply, she then sat up beside John.

"do you love me?" she asked randomly, "of course i do." he told her.

"ok good. You better never leave." she said, "i'd never do that to you, Em." he kissed her lips.

"did Jules get to sleep ok?" she asked, "yep, he's completely out."

"how about me and you go downstairs and watch The Monkees?" he suggested, a small smiled crept onto her face and she nodded.

"i was watching it last night," she said, "so was i, and i could only think about you." he smiled.

She blush and giggled, she watched as he got of the bed, "are you coming?"

He looked as she pouted, he walked over to her and pulled her over his shoulder.

Em laughed and hit his back playfully, "Jesus John!"

"shhh! You don't want to wake Jules up!" John laughed.

She giggled quietly as he took her down the stairs to the living room.

He placed her onto the couch, he walked out and around two minutes later he appeared with a bowl of popcorn.

She smiled, "where did they come from?"

"got them on the way home, i wanted to spend tonight with you." he kissed the top of her head.