Chapter 138

Danielle POV

I entered the house quietly, much later that I had expected to get home.
Jeff, hearing me come in, got out of her bed to come see who had woken her up.

"Hi beautiful, it's just me, sorry for waking you," I whispered, bending down to stroke her.

I tried to be as quiet as possible as to not wake Amalia or Stef.

I was absolutely starving so was so happy to see Stefania had left me dinner in the oven. I reheated it and sat at the breakfast bar, scrolling through my iPad of notes on the scenes for tomorrows day of filming.

After finishing eating, I placed my dishes in the sink, leaving the washing up until the morning and made my way to my bedroom.

I pushed open the door and went straight into the bathroom to get ready for bed and not disturb Stefania too much.

I freshened up and stripped out of my clothes, not bothering to rummage around for pyjamas and climbed straight into bed.

I rolled onto my side, and draped my arm over Stefania's waist, hugging her in from behind.
Feeling my presence, she turned over to face me.

"Hey bellina," she said with her adorable sleepy voice.

"Hi my love," I whispered, our faces close to one another's.

"What time is it?" She asked.

"About 1am. I half expected to find Amalia in here tonight," I said, surprised she had gone to bed in her own room with me not being home.

"It's a good thing she isn't bella seeing as you've climbed into bed naked," Stefania smirked, trailing her fingers over my body.

"I didn't want to wake you by turning the light on and going through my stuff," I giggled.

"I'm not complaining," she said, her fingers making their way further down.

"Oh no?" I teased.

"This is my preferred outfit of yours," Stefania said softly, nuzzling her face closer and placing gentle kisses along my collarbone.

"Hmm," I sighed, naturally arching my back in response to her touch.

"Stressful day bellina?" Stefania asked between kisses.

"Y-yes but amazing," I stuttered as she moved her mouth down to my chest, continuing to place soft kisses on my skin.

"A long day but worth it," I added.

"Let me help you relax so you can sleep and feel refreshed for tomorrow," Stefania said seductively, rolling on top of me, a hand either side of my head as she held herself up. 

"And how are you going to do that?" I played.

"Like this," she said, leaning down and melting her mouth against mine.

She wasted no time in making her way down my body, showing each and every part her love. She moved her hands to my thighs, spreading my legs wide for her. I pushed myself a little higher up the bed, giving her more room. Her nails dug into my thighs as she leant that bit closer, attaching herself to me.

Instantly moaning, I arched my back, feeling the tension I'd felt today leave my body. Stefania replacing it with feelings of pleasure.

After Stefania had come through with her promise of helping me relax, I returned the favour and the two of us lay curled in one another's arms, my head on her bare chest as she stroked her fingers up and down my arm.

"How was Amalia this evening?" I asked her.

"She was alright. She's been a little wobbly and up and down all day. She freaked out when she knew you were going to be late home and we ended up having a conversation about her pulling on clothes," Stefania began to fill me in.