Chapter 116

Amalia POV

"So butterfly, what do wanna do?" Barrett asked as the front door closed behind Stefania and Danielle.

I stared at the closed door, feeling that weight appear on my chest whenever I was apart from them.

"Have you had breakfast?" She asked, trying to get me to snap out of my daze.

I turned to face her and nodded.

"Yeah, have you met my moms?" I laughed lightly.

"True, I bet you eat like a queen living with Stefania," she joked.

"She's left you a plate in the kitchen," I told her, rolling my eyes playfully.

"Yesss!" She cheered, fist pumping the air.

I followed her through into the kitchen and laughed as she looked around for the cutlery draw.

"Here," I giggled, moving to get her what she needed.

"Thanks angel," she smiled, lifting the plastic cover off the plate of food Stef had left her.

"God I love that woman," she said as she began eating.

She took another mouthful.

"That's it, I'm moving in," Barrett joked, lifting her hands in the air.

I laughed at her and poured myself a glass of water.

"So then butterfly, what are we gonna do today?" She asked me again.

"I don't know," I shrugged.

"Welllllll," Barrett said slowly, stretching out the word.

"What?" I giggled nervously.

"I may or may not have brought my nail kit with me. I thought we could do manicures?" She suggested hopefully.

Trying not to look too excited, I grinned happily and nodded, secretly wanting to jump for joy as it was something I'd always wanted to do.

"That a yes?" She winked.

"Yes please," I said excitedly.

"Alright butterfly, as soon as I've finished this amazing brunch, I'll go grab everything from my car," B said before taking another mouthful.

"Okay, I'll go tidy up my school stuff from earlier," I said, jumping down of the kitchen stool.

I grabbed my notebook from the coffee table and went into Stefania and Danielle's room for my laptop. Putting them away in my room, I sat on my bed for a moment and picked up my phone.

Knowing that Danielle might be anxious, I took a picture and sent it to her.

To Mommy ☀️💛:

Hope you're doing okay mom. Winnie, Eeyore and I are having fun with B.
Say hi to mama for me. I love you both 🩷

 I love you both 🩷