Chapter 118

TW - smut

Hate writing it but gotta give you guys what you want. 😅🤦🏼‍♀️

Danielle POV

Stefania slowly slid her jeans down her long, tanned legs, easily slipping them off when they reached her ankles.

She flipped her hair over her shoulder before removing her striped sweater, leaving her in just her bra and underwear.

"More?" She asked, raising her eyebrows at me.

"Mmmm" I nodded, biting down on my lip as I watched her.

Reaching her arms around her back, she unhooked her bra. I watched as the straps slid painfully slow over her shoulders and down her arms until she finally let it drop to the ground.

"You're so hot," I exclaimed, unable to take my eyes off her.

"You make me feel hot," Stefania replied.

Again she moved to join me on the bed.

"Ahh ahh, one more," I teased, playfully wagging my finger at her.

She smirked and took a step back, hooking her thumbs either side of her underwear before glancing up at me.

We remained locked into each others eyes as she again seductively pulled them down before stepping out, leaving her completely naked in front of me.

"This what you wanted?" She asked, running her hands over her own body.

"Exactly," I breathed out, feeling myself get warmer just by watching her.
Her hand dipped between her legs and while she ran her other back through her hair.

I let my knees drop open slightly, unable to just sit and watch her without doing something myself. Mimicking Stefania's action, I brought my own hand between my legs, realising just how ready for her I was.

Sliding my fingers over myself, I arched my back, my head falling back and losing sight of Stefania.

Before I knew it, I felt her presence over me and opened my eyes to see her making her way further up the bed.

"Kiss me," I smirked, my hands already making contact with her waist as she hovered above me.

"Tell me," she whispered as she lowered her face to mine, her lips only an inch from mine.

"How badly do you want to fuck me right now?"

It was all too much for me, I reached up and ran my fingers through her hair until I had a handful in each hand, then I pulled it down bringing her lips crashing onto mine and drove my tongue deep into her mouth. I kept hold of her hair as I mashed my lips against hers; it was so intense.

We were both desperate to be as connected to one another as we could. Stefania was kissing me with so much passion and hunger, I already felt weak.

Breaking the connection, Stefania lowered her head to my breasts and licked and sucked them to a stiff peak one at a time, they stood out so much it made them ache. When she grazed her teeth over them, it sent what felt like an electric shock through me, turning me on further, Stefania kept moving and kissed me from between my boobs down to my navel, the feeling of her soft lips on my skin was glorious and she kept going until she was on her knees in front of me.

"Please don't make me wait any longer," I practically begged.

"I can't wait any longer either bellina," she smirked, bringing her mouth so close to me that I could feel her breath.

I ached to be touched there. 

She trailed her fingers over the smoothly shaven area while I opened my legs further, giving her complete and full access to me.