Chapter 79

Amalia POV

"Mom please," I begged, practically tugging on Danielle's arm like a toddler having a tantrum.

"Mali," she sighed, using her free arm to run her hand through her hair.

"Please don't make me," I said, desperate for her to give in.

"Sweetheart where's this coming from? You've been okay about starting tutoring again,"

We were currently in her trailer on set. We'd been back filming for a week now and today was the day my new tutor would be starting.

"Can you stay with me? Or can mama?" I asked her.

She tucked a stray piece of hair back behind my ear and tilted her head to the side, staring down at me.

"Please," I whispered, loosening my grip on her arm to hold her hand instead.

"Mine and Stefania's call time is 10am sunshine. We'll be filming this morning. I'll be here for when you meet your tutor though," she told me, trying to sound positive.

"Okay," I replied, looking down at the floor.

"Hey," Dani said, using her finger to tilt my chin up.

"Don't let that crown slip princess," she smiled softly.

"Mom that's so cheesy," I smirked, shaking my head and laughing at her.

"But good advice none the less," Danielle grinned before glancing down at her watch. It was Maya Bishop's watch, she was already in Maya's uniform ready to film.

"Come on then Mali, Lorena will be here in five minutes, we better move into your trailer," she said matter of factly.

I sighed and gave in, I wasn't getting out of this. I looked around Danielle's trailer.

I couldn't find what I was looking for.

I lifted a cushion from the sofa. Still no.

"Looking for this?" Danielle said from the doorway.

I spun around and smiled.

"Here you go bubs," she winked, throwing me her hoodie.

The two of us moved across into my trailer which was still right beside Danielle's.

"Bambina?"

Stopping just before I entered my trailer, I turned to see Stefania quickly making her way over with Jeff.

"Hi mama," I grinned, more than happy to see her.

"Ciao bella," she said gently, softly kissing the top of my head as she reached me.

"Do you want to have Jeff with you in here bambina?" She asked, knowing Jeff always calmed my anxiety.

"Yes please," I said happily, taking the lead from her to let Jeff jump up the steps to my trailer.

"She'll keep you company bella," mama smiled, running her hand up and down my back as she followed me inside.

"Looking good Carina," Danielle said, admiring Stef in Carina's clothes when she saw her.

"Hey, I'm Stefania until they call action," mama joked.

The three of us turned when there was a knock on my trailer door.

I instantly moved closer to Danielle while Stefania opened it to greet my new tutor.

"Hello, come in come in," mama greeted politely, stepping to the side to allow her in.