Chapter 82

Danielle POV

"Are we going getting lunch bellina?" Stefania asked as Pete our director shouted cut.

I picked up my phone to see that Lorena had messaged me a couple of hours ago to inform me her and Amalia were heading to Starbucks for a break.

"Danielle?" Stefania said when I hadn't replied.

"Yeah, let me get Mali and we'll come join you," I said, getting an uneasy feeling in my stomach for a reason I couldn't quite place.

"Are you okay?" She asked seriously, placing her hand gently on my lower back.

"Of course, I'll only be 10 minutes," I nodded, reaching up on my tiptoes and pecking her lips.

I made my way towards the trailers and came face to face with an anxious looking Carter.

"Have you heard from her?" He asked me, his voice full of panic.

"Heard from who?" I asked, not fully understanding him.

"Amalia," he panted.

"She went to Starbucks with Lorena sweetheart. She should be back now," I chuckled, thinking it was sweet that he cared for her.

"That was two hours ago, she's not back. She said she'd bring me a drink and meet me," he explained.

That uneasy feeling in my stomach returned.

"Have you checked her trailer?" I asked.

"It's locked," he said.

"She might be having a break in mine, she sometimes wants time alone between her lessons," I said, attempting to convince myself she was safe and sound.

I thought about the times I'd walked into my trailer on a break from filming to find my little teenager curled up with a book or taking a nap wrapped up in my hoodie.

"Let's go check," I said positively, patting Carter's back lightly.

"Have you called her?" I asked as we approached my trailer.

"It's just ringing out," he sighed.

I frowned.

I entered my trailer, my heart sinking at finding it empty.

I quickly headed to Amalia's, not even bothering to knock and pushed down the handle.

It was locked.

"Call her again," I told Carter, rummaging in my pocket for the spare key I had to her trailer.

Carter did as I asked.

"Wait," he said suddenly.

"Listen,"

We both stopped.

"That's her phone," I realised, hearing it ring from inside her trailer.

"Why would she have left it?" he asked.

"I don't know, it was Lorena who messaged me," I told him.

"Mali said Lorena wouldn't let me go with them," he frowned, showing me the last message Amalia had sent him.

I was starting to really panic now.

Where was my girl?

"Danielle?" Carter said, shaking me from my frozen state.

"Right okay," I said, attempting to come up with some reasonable explanation but drawing a complete blank.

This wasn't like Amalia.