The Last Battle part. 1

Within moments, Boruto arrives at the location where Ayato is, seeing Sarada lying unconscious on the ground.

Ayato: So, in the end, you're still alive.

Boruto: I'm not that easy to kill.

Ayato: Yeah, I know.

Boruto: You won't get away with it this time, Ayato. Whatever you've planned, it won't work.

Ayato: You're a stubborn one, Boruto. But that's a good thing. It means the fun is far from over.

Boruto gathers his chakra as he prepares to strike. He's well aware of Ayato's dangerous abilities but is determined to protect Sarada and defeat the enemy who has threatened his friends.

Boruto: You won't hurt the people I love anymore, Ayato!

Ayato taunts, - You know, you're still just a child trapped in a futile past. You shouldn't even be here. What do you think you can do against me?

You know, when I saw Yosuke lying lifeless on the ground for a moment, I wondered, "Was it my fault?" But no, the blame for all of this lies with the one who killed him, the blame lies with you, Ayato - says Boruto as cracks in the form of markings spread all over his body.

As the crack-like markings spread across his body, he channels the Divine Ki, causing all these markings to converge in one place. His hair takes on a golden hue, and his eyes glow with an unusual intensity. He was determined to confront Ayato and, if possible, stop him permanently.

 He was determined to confront Ayato and, if possible, stop him permanently

Boruto: Let's finish this, Ayato.

Ayato: I agree.

Ayato created his scythe once again, and they both prepared for the final showdown.

Using his Jougan, Boruto teleported Sarada as far away as he could.

Boruto lunged towards Ayato with a golden energy blade in his hand. Ayato, in turn, created his scythe of energy, ready for the ultimate clash.

The collision of their energies created a shockwave that made the surrounding vegetation tremble. The two ninjas clashed with overwhelming force.

He managed to stop my attack - Ayato thought, surprised.

After dodging an attack from Ayato's scythe, Boruto delivered a precise cut that sliced through Ayato's skin. However, the enemy's instant regeneration made the wound ineffective. In response, Ayato retaliated with a powerful scythe attack, aiming directly at Boruto.

Boruto managed to narrowly evade it, but the scythe passed so close that it tore part of his clothing and left a superficial mark on his abdomen. He knew he couldn't underestimate Ayato.

Without wasting time, Boruto lunged towards Ayato, delivering an incredibly fast kick to his stomach. The blow hit with precision, and Ayato was momentarily breathless.

As Boruto gained a slight advantage, he created two shadow clones, each wielding a golden Rasengan in their glowing hands. The clones sped towards Ayato at incredible speed, ready to strike.

However, Ayato was not willing to give in. He focused his Ki and, with a swift swing of his energy scythe, destroyed both of Boruto's clones before they could execute their attacks.

Ayato: Cosmic Devastation.

He swung the energy-charged scythe, unleashing a powerful attack that ripped through space towards Boruto.

Boruto, in turn, with his bare hand, left Ayato surprised.

The impact of Ayato's Cosmic Devastation was neutralized, creating an energy explosion that sent powerful shockwaves in all directions.

Both ninjas were pushed back, but neither was willing to yield.

Boruto: Divine Binding.

In an instant, chains of Ki shot out from Boruto's arm, speeding towards Ayato.

Using his scythe, Ayato gathered the chains in one place and then anchored them to the ground with the scythe. He lunged towards Boruto and delivered a powerful punch enveloped in dark energy.

Boruto released his chains and defended against the punch in time using his forearm.

The collision between Ayato's punch and Boruto's defense created a shockwave that made the surrounding trees tremble, and leaves fell like a golden rain. The impact sent Boruto flying back, but he managed to maintain his balance and not fall.

Ayato: You're more skilled than I expected, Boruto.

As the two ninjas prepared for their next move, Boruto noticed that his forearm was starting to show signs of wear and tear from Ayato's powerful punch. He knew he needed to end this battle as soon as possible.

Boruto concentrated his Ki again, this time in his right hand. His Jougan eye glowed intensely as he prepared for a decisive attack.

Boruto: Divine Rasengan!

With a swift motion, Boruto launched his Divine Rasengan towards Ayato. The golden energy sphere flew at high speed, leaving a brilliant trail in the air.

Ayato: Too weak.

Ayato: Demonic Rasengan!

With a quick motion, Ayato launched a sphere of dark energy towards Boruto. The energy sphere flew at high speed, leaving a crimson trail in the air.

The collision between Boruto's Divine Rasengan and Ayato's Demonic Rasengan created an energy explosion that illuminated the entire area with a golden and crimson light. The ground trembled beneath their feet.

Boruto and Ayato were at the center of the explosion, each struggling to push their Rasengan towards their opponent. The clash of their energies was so intense that it seemed to create a vacuum in the space around them.

Both ninjas were equally determined, each with their own reasons and convictions.

As the energy battle continued, Boruto felt his previous injuries reopening. He knew he couldn't keep up this fight for much longer.

Ayato, on the other hand, was beginning to show signs of fatigue as the resilience of Boruto's Divine Rasengan proved surprisingly strong.

Boruto looked into Ayato's eyes with determination, and Ayato returned the gaze with a serious expression.

With one final effort, Boruto focused all his Ki into the Divine Rasengan, causing it to grow in size and intensity. The golden sphere began to envelop Ayato's crimson sphere.

Ayato: What... what are you doing?

Boruto: Showing you that I'm no longer the same boy.

With a determined shout, Boruto managed to overpower Ayato's Rasengan and pushed his Divine Rasengan towards his opponent.

The resulting explosion engulfed Ayato, causing him to scream in pain. The golden and crimson energy merged into a brilliant spiral that soared into the sky.

Boruto knelt on the ground, exhausted and injured, his transformation wavering.

As the dust settled, Ayato's condition was revealed. He had some injuries that were regenerating rapidly.

Ayato sighed and created a portal on the ground. - You know where to find me; I'll give you two minutes - he said before stepping through the portal.