The Last Onslaught - Boruto's Final Attack

Boruto: We'll Finish You!

Boruto and Shin were the first to advance in an unrelenting assault. Ayato, with astonishing ability, warped the space around him, easily evading the attacks of the two youths and, at the same time, slicing through the air with his sinister scythe. For a moment, it seemed like the heroes were facing an impossible task.

However, before Ayato could fully react, he was caught off guard by Bolt, who appeared before him with his sword raised, glowing with intense energy. The blade was about to strike, but Ayato, using his spatial abilities, twisted away at the last second, causing the blade to miss him by a hair's breadth. Then, he created a wave of repulsion from the palm of his hand, sending Bolt flying away.

At that moment, Aika unleashed an attack with the energy lance of her Susanoo. But with the swing of his scythe, both Aika's attack and defense were shattered, and a large gash appeared on her chest.

Sarada attacked with her two scythes.

He stopped them with his hands, but was hit by Naruto and Naruko's tail attack, sending him crashing to the ground, while Sanada, Himiko, and Yosuke combined their attacks into a massive energy dragon-shaped blast.

Sanada/Himiko/Yosuke: Divine Technique: Destruction of the Impure World!

Sarada/Aika: Amaterasu!

Boruto/Bolt/Shin: Divine Art: Purgatory's Lightning Spear!

Naruko/Naruto: Giant Tailed Beast Bomb

The battlefield filled with light, flames, and energy as the heroes' combined techniques clashed against Ayato. The impact was overwhelming, and a shockwave spread through the environment, raising dust and destroying the surrounding terrain.

As the dust began to settle, everyone watched with anticipation, breathing heavily and exhausted, waiting to see the result of their combined efforts.

That was truly a splendid attack. However, you didn't manage to cause a single scratch on me - Ayato said, unharmed, dissipating the smoke with his energy.

Very well, now it's my turn to attack - he said as he prepared his scythe. With just a swing of his weapon, he created a wave of energy that sent everyone around him flying away with a terrifying force.

Everyone was sent flying in different directions, their bodies colliding with the debris caused by the palace's collapse. Each of them struggled to recover from the devastating impact.

Suddenly, the ground trembled, and cracks appeared around him, emitting a dark and sinister energy that caused everyone to lose consciousness except Boruto and Shin. The surroundings seemed to distort, and Ayato's presence became even more threatening. His eyes gleamed with insane determination as he prepared for his attack.

Ayato: Cosmic Devastation

He swung the energy-charged scythe, launching a powerful attack that tore through space toward Boruto.

Boruto dodged in time, but the attack struck some branches of the divine tree, destroying a third of them and erasing the existence of countless universes that resided within.

A shiver ran down Boruto's spine as he witnessed the devastating power of Ayato's attack. He realized that the battle was more dangerous than ever and that the destruction caused by the attack was unimaginable. His heart clenched at the sight of so many universes and lives disappearing.

I have to find a way to end this quickly - the trapped blond thought.

Boruto raised Bolt's sword and concentrated his Ki into it until it began to glow with intense light.