Shinachiku - Eternal Duality

Shinachiku's aura radiates with intensity, forming a singular combination of light and darkness around him. Every step he takes leaves a trail of brilliance and shadow, as though he's weaving the opposing forces of the universe into each movement. His gaze is focused and resolute.

Shin: Now, let's begin.

Shin: Rasengan, 300 times stronger.

Shinachiku raises his hand before him, channeling his unique and potent energy. An energy sphere starts to take shape, spinning at an astonishing speed. Light and darkness intertwine within the sphere, creating a spectacle of colors and forms around it.

With a swift and precise motion, Shinachiku launches the sphere toward Ryuji. The energy sphere cuts through the air with incredible velocity, leaving a trail of radiance and shadow in its wake. As it nears Ryuji, the sphere expands, growing larger and more potent by the second.

Ryuji senses the imminent threat and channels his dark energy to erect a defensive barrier. The dark energy condenses around him, forming a shield that seems to withstand the imminent assault.

However, when Shinachiku's energy sphere collides with the barrier, the impact's force is overwhelming. The barrier of dark energy starts to crack and yield under the pressure, while the sphere of light and darkness continues to expand and spin.

The collision triggers an intense energy explosion, sending shockwaves across the battlefield. The earth trembles under the influence of the impact, and the air distorts with the released energy.

Ryuji is compelled to retreat under the power of Shinachiku's onslaught. His defensive barrier finally gives way, dissipating amidst the overwhelming force of the attack. He's thrown backward, colliding with the ground and creating a deep crater in the process.

Two black ice dragons emerge from within the crater and advance toward Shin. With agile movement, Shinachiku leaps into the air, avoiding the imminent dragon attacks.

Shinachiku hovers in the air momentarily, his eyes fixed on the menacing black ice dragons. He senses the intense and frigid aura emanating from the dragons, yet his determination remains unshaken. With a swift and calculated motion, he unleashes a whirlwind of energy that materializes in his hands.

Shin: I won't hold back now!

He hurls the energy toward the dragons. The energy collides with the dragons, creating an explosive shock and billowing smoke. The fusion of contrasting forces triggers an explosive reaction, causing the black ice dragons to fragment and melt under the intensity of the attack.

Ryuji emerges from the crater, his determination unwavering despite the previous blow. He raises his hands and once again channels his dark energy, forming a series of shadowy projectiles that launch toward Shinachiku. The shadows advance swiftly, but Shinachiku responds with a series of agile movements, skillfully evading the imminent attacks.

Through a combination of leaps and spins, Shinachiku evades the shadowy projectiles and rapidly closes the gap to Ryuji. He focuses his energy once more and unleashes a rapid sequence of strikes in a unique dance of strength and speed.

Shinachiku's blows strike Ryuji, generating shockwaves that reverberate across the battlefield. Ryuji attempts to counter, channeling his dark energy into tendrils of darkness that extend toward Shinachiku. The tendrils snake through the air, but Shinachiku anticipates their movements, deftly dodging while continuing to advance.

Shinachiku finally gets close enough for a decisive blow. He concentrates all his energy into his fist and delivers a powerful punch directly to Ryuji's chest. The impact's force is overwhelming, and Ryuji is hurled backward, colliding with the palace walls, causing the entire structure to tremble.