Boruto - Konoha Highcool

???: Hey... Boruto, wake up, stop these antics.

Boruto: Who?

???: Boruto, please don't leave me here. I can't bear to lose you.

Boruto: Who's crying?

???: Boruto!!!

Suddenly, Boruto woke up on the floor of his room to the sound of his alarm clock.

Boruto: What was that?

Boruto rubbed his sleepy eyes and looked around, confused. The dream's image was still fresh in his mind, but the abrupt transition to reality left him disoriented for a moment. The insistent sound of the alarm clock seemed almost deafening after the emotional intensity of the dream.

With a sigh, he reached out and hit the alarm clock's button, silencing it. He sat on the edge of the bed, running his hand through his messy hair as he tried to separate the dream fragments from his mind.

He heard loud knocks on his bedroom door and his mother's voice - Wake up, son, or you'll be late for school.

Boruto: Alright, I'm coming down.

Boruto sighed again, still feeling the intensity of the dream reverberating in his mind. He got out of bed and stretched, trying to shake off the sense of confusion and the dream's images. As he got ready for school, the mysterious figure's words echoed in his mind, leaving him with a strange and unexplainable feeling.

He finally left his room and found his mother, Hinata, waiting outside the door. Her gentle face lit up with a smile as she watched him.

Hinata: Good morning, Boruto. How was your night?

Boruto forced a smile and scratched his head - Strange, actually. I had a pretty intense dream.

Hinata raised an eyebrow, showing interest - An intense dream? About what?

Boruto pondered for a moment. He knew that sharing all the details of the dream might seem weird, so he decided to simplify. - Nothing too clear. Just... someone was calling me, and they seemed to be crying. It was pretty weird.

Boruto's POV:

On the way to school, I met my friend Shikadai, who was waiting for me at the gate. He noticed my slightly troubled expression and asked - Are you okay, Boruto? You seem a bit distracted today.

Boruto: Oh, it's just a weird dream I had. Nothing important.

Shikadai nodded, understanding, and we decided to drop the subject as we walked together through the bustling halls of Konoha-High. The school was busy as usual, and throughout the day, I got caught up in school activities and my friends, trying to forget about the disturbing dream.

During the break, I met Shikadai and Mitsuki in the courtyard. They were my best and only friends, and we used to spend a lot of time together. Mitsuki noticed my worried expression and asked,

Mitsuki: Boruto, you seem to be somewhere else today. Any problem?

Boruto: It's just a strange dream I had this morning. Nothing major, Mitsuki.

Shikadai: A dream? You've always had this knack for crazy dreams, but it seems like this one shook you more than usual.

Boruto: Yeah, it was pretty weird. I dreamt that we were ninjas and had special abilities like making clones and breathing fire, and stuff like that.

Shikadai and Mitsuki exchanged brief glances as they looked at me, almost as if they knew I was hiding something. They knew me well enough to sense when something was bothering me, but I wasn't ready to share all the details.