Ruins of Destiny

Using his Jougan, Bolt teleports everyone to the farthest place possible.

They appear on the other side of the Divine Tree in the cabin where they had stayed the first time they were at the location. They witness the enormous explosion racing far away and then disappearing along with Bolt's Ki.

Sanada and Saruto are shocked by what just happened. The explosion, although massive, didn't cause any damage to their current location, thanks to Bolt's teleportation. The environment is calm, and the oppressive energy that once emanated from Bolt's body has vanished. Now, they are surrounded by the familiarity of the Divine Tree house where they had been before.

Sanada looks at Saruto, his eyes still filled with tears. He doesn't know how to react to the loss of his father but realizes that he now needs to be strong and protect his sister. 

Dad - Sanada says as he cries.

Damn it, old man, why do you always act alone like this - Saruto murmurs while holding back his tears.

Yosuke: Sarada, Shin, can you help me take these three inside? They passed out from the Ki wave.

Shin/Sarada: Of course.

Boruko: Will they be okay?

Yosuke: Leave them alone for a while. Come help us, please.

The four of them take Naruto, Naruko, Sarada, and Himiko to a room on the second floor.

While Yosuke, Shin, Aika, and Boruko take care of Naruto, Naruko, and Himiko in the room, Saruto and Sanada sit on the floor of the cabin's living room. Silence reigns for a moment, but Saruto finally breaks the silence.

Sanada... I'm so sorry for all of this.

Sanada looks at his older brother, still teary-eyed but trying to stay strong.

Don't blame yourself, Saruto. None of this was your fault. Dad did what he thought was necessary, even if it was reckless. He always wanted to protect all of us, no matter the cost.

Saruto nods, listening to his older brother's words. He then looks up at the ceiling, as if seeking strength in their childhood memories. A nostalgic smile starts to form on his lips, and he decides to share a story from when they were just children.

Saruto: Remember when we were kids, Sanada? Dad and Mom used to take us to train in the forest. It was always so much fun, even though they argued sometimes...

Sanada looks curiously at his brother, interested in the story Saruto is about to tell - Once, we were practicing our Ninjutsu techniques with Dad. He wanted to teach us how to create shadow clones, and I was terrible at it. Every time I tried, my clones came out clumsy and tripped over each other.

Sanada lets out a light laugh, remembering that time.

Saruto: Mom used to laugh at my clumsy ability, and it made me angry. I wanted to impress her and prove that I was as talented as you guys. So, without thinking much, I focused more chakra and created a clone that shot off into the forest.

Sanada smiles, remembering clearly what happened next.

Sanada: Oh, I remember! You were so excited about that clone. It ran like a bullet but ended up getting lost in the forest, didn't it?

Saruto nods, still smiling.

Saruto: Exactly! I ran after it, but believe it or not, the clone ended up causing a ruckus with the forest animals. A group of monkeys got furious with it and started throwing bananas, and a stubborn squirrel grabbed the clone's legs. It was absolute chaos!