The Decisive Showdown: Hinokami's Flames Against Icy Darkness

Near the Celestial Palace, a significant amount of Ki is suddenly released, and every living being within a 100km radius can sense an enormous pressure.

Boruto, you shattered my barrier so easily - Ayato says with a smile.

Boruto: Let's go, everyone. It's time for all of this to end.

Everyone: Yes.

Suddenly, from within the palace, a young boy emerges in front of Boruto and his friends, carrying a sheathed sword at his waist. - I'm sorry, but you are not welcome here. Leave now, and you may live another day.

 Leave now, and you may live another day

We're not leaving here. We're going in and stopping Ayato's plans and bringing back those erased by Ragnar two years ago, even if we have to go through you - Shin says with a strong gleam of conviction in his emerald eyes.

Ryuji: Well then, that's fine.

Ryuji starts descending the staircase. With each step he takes, the temperature begins to drop.

Shin notices energy gathering at his feet. - Everyone, get back!

Everyone listens and jumps away. In the area they were standing, several ice spikes emerge from the ground. Suddenly, ice mirrors appear behind Boruto, Sarada, Sanada, and Mitsuki.

What's this? - the five of them think, confused.

They are engulfed by the mirrors, except for Sanada, who quickly uses her Jougan to swap places with a stone.

The mirrors shatter into shards after they pass through.

What happened to them? - Sanada asks, concerned.

Shin: I don't know.

Ryuji: They're still alive. I just sent them to my sisters to take care of them. My goal was only you, Shinachiku Uzumaki, but I guess two against me will be more fair for you, considering you only have one arm now.

Shin and Sanada go on guard.

Ryuji: Divine Art: Territorial Expansion.

As he speaks those words, a powerful aura starts spreading from him. The ground beneath his feet rapidly covers with ice and snow, extending in all directions and creating a frozen landscape. The wind intensifies, and the temperature drops even further, as if winter itself has been summoned by his will.

Shin and Sanada hold their ground, their expressions determined despite the hostile environment. Shin channels his chakra into his remaining arm, creating a cutting wind that is launched towards Ryuji. The wind's force is devastating, slicing through the air with speed and precision, but Ryuji reacts with surprising agility, sidestepping and evading the attack.

Ryuji creates an ice sword, swinging it with graceful, fluid motions, as if dancing through the storm of powers launched at him. The ice and snow around him seem to respond to his command, forming a protective shield that defends against the strikes with a frosty glow.