The heir of the storm against the Demon of steel

Yosuke :What was that sudden Ki explosion? And where is this place?

???: Look who finally arrived.

Yosuke spots a man with a mysterious appearance atop a large tree. He had brown hair, a penetrating gaze, and a scar on his left cheek. He wore war armor, his face exuding an aura of power and wisdom.

 He wore war armor, his face exuding an aura of power and wisdom

Yosuke: Who are you? And where am I?

???: Always cautious.

The mysterious man smiles enigmatically as he stares at Yosuke.

???: My name is Kawarama Senju. And I'm here to prevent invaders from passing. I know you and your friends are exceptional warriors.

-Kawarama Senju? This name sounds familiar, like I've heard it somewhere before. But what does he mean by "prevent invaders from passing"? - Yosuke thinks.

Kawarama: Let me ask you something, Yosuke. What do you intend to do by passing through that door?

Yosuke: What am I going to do?... It's simple. I'm going to defeat Ayato and Ragnar, bring back everyone who vanished two years ago, then rest at my house while eating a burger.

Kawarama: I see you're just like your father... A great impulsive idiot.

Yosuke: So, you're not planning on letting me pass, huh?

Kawarama: Answer me this: would you rather go home and peacefully await the end, or do you prefer to fight me?

Yosuke: I won't back down from a challenge. If there's something I can do to make a difference, then I'll fight. But not just for the fight itself, but to protect those I love and to restore what was lost.

Kawarama: Your determination is evident, just like your father's. However, impulsiveness without wisdom can lead to grave consequences. You say you want to restore what was lost, but are you willing to pay the price it may demand?

Yosuke stared firmly into Kawarama's eyes, his unwavering determination shining in his gaze.

This confident look reminds me of my brother Hashirama and my father Menma. It really annoys me - says Kawarama as he jumps from the tree, shattering part of the ground due to his falling speed.

Yosuke takes a battle stance with a kunai in his hand.

Kawarama: Steel Style: Steel Scales.

Kawarama envelops both his arms with energy that condenses into a shiny black material, covering him up to his neck.

He launches toward Yosuke. Before he can react, a blade emerges from the palm of Kawarama's hand, slicing through Yosuke's kunai and part of his chest.

Yosuke quickly backs away, somewhat startled - I couldn't even see him move. The cut on my chest was shallow, but it was close - he thinks, still trying to grasp what happened.