Konoha Invasion part.2

Boruto's brother?!- exclaimed Sarada and Shinachiku, looking puzzled.

Sanada: Well... adopted, but yes.

Sarada: Okay, but who are you?

I'm Aika - she replied, pulling down her hood.

Who?- asked Sarada, looking confused.

Aika: It's a long story, but know that I'm on your side.

You guys are too relaxed,- said Kawaki, launching an attack with a black staff.

Shin enveloped his left arm with Ki and intercepted Kawaki's attack, shattering the staff. He then delivered a punch to Kawaki's stomach, sending him flying away.

Aika placed her hand on the ground.

Aika: Sand sarcophagus!

Kawaki was enveloped and trapped in an enormous pyramid of sand.

What was that?- asked Sarada, surprised.

Aika: No time to explain. Your name is Shin, right?

Shin: Yes.

Aika: Take the two of them and get out of here.

Sanada: What? I'm going to fight too!

Aika: You're not a match for him.

Shin: She's right. We're not in a condition to fight this guy; our only option is to escape.

Shin grabbed Sanada by his shirt collar and placed his free hand on Sarada's shoulder, teleporting the two of them away.

Kawaki broke through the pyramid from the inside by releasing his chakra.

Did you really think that would hold me? - he said with a look of superiority.

Aika: Actually, I was just buying time for them to get away. The real fight starts now.

Kawaki assumed a defensive position.

Aika placed her hand on the ground once more.

Aika: Great death 

Kawaki leaps high into the air.

Within seconds, everything as far as the eyes could see was reduced to sand, and two sand dragons emerge from the ground, attacking Kawaki.

As the two enormous sand dragons advance to attack Kawaki, Aika maintains a serious and focused expression. She controls the dragons skillfully, making them move in sync, encircling her opponent.

Kawaki desperately tries to dodge the dragon's attacks, but Aika's ability is impressive. She anticipates each of his moves and redirects the dragons to block his attempts to escape.

Aika: I won't let you hurt anyone else!

Kawaki: I won't be defeated by you all!

He concentrates his chakra and unleashes a powerful attack, creating a wave of energy that temporarily pushes the dragons back. Aika shields herself, but quickly reforms the sand dragons to continue the assault.