glock six | dukekai

Začať od začiatku

"when you found out that josh was your soulmate, what did you do?"

"i remember this like first day outta jail," they both laughed, "it was some collaboration with some friends and i went, when i first walked in the door, i dropped to my knees. he did also and our friends were concerned as to what was going on. i knew it was him. we talked afterwards when we got our confirmation and...yeah. the rest is history."

kai nodded, "i see.."

"why you ask? you got a male also?"

"yeah, i'm not gonna say his name. not that comfortable with it right now."

"understandable."

"kaiser?" davo questioned, "so you telling me got a male?"

"yeah." he spoke into the airpod, taping up the box for it to be shipped down atlanta.

he got accepted into this gaming group through his friend agent. they been online friends for a little over two years and even met in real life. they was close.

when he heard about AMP, he looked into more after agent encouraged to. they had their little youtube and it was racking up views like crazy.

"bro you know i wasn't gonna judge and the way you hid this from me for two years is crazy."

"shut up—i had to find myself through that. it was a new change in my life and you know i left the army during that time too." duke shakes his head.

"yeah bro but you always could've talk to me."

"yeah that's true." he picked the box before placing it next to the door.

"you ready for atlanta?"

"yeah, all the bad bitches?" he whistled, making davo laugh.

"i hope you have a safe flight there. text me if anything goes wrong."

"you know i will." they both said their goodbyes, hanging up to duke being all alone again, in his tiny apartment.

he said as he sat in his broken chair, deeply signing as the sign of happiness.

"let's chase this money." duke grinned before rubbing his hands.

kai looked at the email that he got.

a new AMP member. interesting.

kai thought as where he was gonna sleep? almost all the rooms are full unless they take all the camera equipment from that one room into the dining room. they never use it anyways.

"yo we got a new guy." fanum came downstairs with a milkshake.

"and you know damn well you're lactose intolerant." kai spoke snatching the drink from him.

"hey..." he frowned.

"aht aht, you not supposed to have this. but yeah i saw, duke dennis."

"he's agent friend and he recommended him to come."

"that's cool, when he's coming?"

"tomorrow."

kai nodded silently before giving the milkshake back, "don't say you need to go the hospital tonight. i'm going to bed..."

"no stream?"

"nah, not feeling it."

"it's because your marking, right?"

kai stopped in his tracks, going clearly in his head. he's been depressed lately and been going into rabbit holes for hours at a time. everything was new and scary for him and he's trying to maintain control.