~Time skip 10 minutes of pancake making cause' I can~

By the end of the pancake making, Mark, Jack, and I were covered in syrup and pancake powder. "We're once again a mess, but this time we actually made pancakes." Mark said proudly. "Enough of being proud of pancakes, let's just eat 'em!" I exclaimed, and we each got syrup and a stack of pancakes.

~Another time skip of 15 minutes of eating delicious pancakes cause' I can~

"Oh my god, Y/N you seriously are amazing at cooking!" Mark exclaimed. I blushed a tiny bit and Jack snickered. "Th-thanks, Mark." I said quietly and shyly. "Y/N, you don't seem so preppy and happy today, is something wrong?" Jack asked concerned, and looked me square into my E/C eyes with his electrifying blue eyes. "Yeah, I'm fine I just have a headache. I'm going to go lie down in my bed." I lied and put my hand to my head as if I were in pain. I turned my back to Jack, and Mark feeling terrible pain. But not in my head, but in my heart. As I walked slowly towards the stairs I quickly looked behind my back to see Jack and Mark with gloomy faces. As I made my way upstairs, I thought over and over why I lied to Jack. Do I suddenly want to lie? No, that doesn't make sense. I need to get this cleared with him later. Why was Mark sad? Does he like me? He knows I like Jack, I guess he didn't want me to go. Oh, I don't know...Why does anyone like me? Why won't my life go back to how it was?! I WANT MY LIFE BACK! By then I was on my bed, bawling my eyes out. Then, I got the urge. I wiped my eyes, headed over to my corner and picked up the knife. Some people refer a razor, but I like knives more. The cold, red, blade touched my wrist. As I dug it into my wrist, a little drop of blood dripped down the blade and the handle and onto the carpet in the corner. Boy, did that feel good. Since I haven't done that in a week, It felt good to be back. I hope Jack doesn't find this, he'll be disappointed in me. After that, I had 7 cuts on each arm, and a tiny puddle of blood on my carpet. I started feeling light-headed, so I hurried to the bathroom to patch up the blood and gauze it. I had to disinfect it with peroxide, which burned like HELL, literally. I found the gauze in the bottom drawer of the bathroom closet and wrapped it over the cuts. After that, I changed into my Markiplier hoodie to hide the gauzes. I went back downstairs to find Jack and Mark talking on the couch. Jack was facing opposite of the couch and Mark was across from Jack, so he saw me right away. Mark was about to say something then I put my finger to my lips to tell him to shush. I snuck up behind Jack, put my hands on his shoulders and shouted 'AHH!' "WHAT THE FUCK!?" Jack screamed. Mark and I started laughing at Jack's reaction. "THAT WAS NOT FUCKIN' FUNNY!!" Jack yelled angrily. That just made us laugh more. After the laughing session, Mark and I both ended up on the floor, barely breathing. Jack helped Mark and I up off the floor. "Thanks, Y/N, for nearly giving me a heart attack." Jack said sarcastically and rolled his eyes. "Thanks for the laughing fest, but what do we do now?" Mark asked. "Why don't we watch a movie?" I suggested. We all shrugged in silence for a few moments. "What do we watch?" Jack questioned. "We can go to Redbox and rent a movie." Mark suggested. "Sure, let's do that. But who's going?" Jack agreed. "We'll all go, so no one's left behind." Mark announced. We all agreed and got into Jack's car. I obviously called 'shotgun' up front because it's nice in front. Also, Jack has a really nice, black Chevy pick-up truck with heated front seats. Who doesn't want that!?

~Time skip 15 minutes of driving and 'Redboxing' cause' I can~

We decided on Ouija. I don't know why, we just wanted to watch something scary. Also Mark was doing this, "Hey let's watch Ouija!" "No." "Why not?" "It's scary." "Let's watch it anyway." "Never." "TOO BAD!" Then, Mark budged Jack out of the way of the machine and found Ouija and rented it. We drove back to my house shunning Mark and just watched the movie. During the movie, I kept on cuddling between Jack and Mark and squeezing my eyes shut every 5 seconds. I hated the part when the girl was flossing her teeth, then her mouth was sewn shut. I couldn't imagine not being able to open my mouth, and having it sewn shut! Finally an hour and 30 minutes later it was time for lunch. Mark, Jack and I decided on going to Starbucks, then McDonalds. It took us 10 minutes to walk to Starbucks. When we got there, Mark held the door open for us, then a girl, then a couple, and a whole bunch of other people for 5 minutes. "Oh my god, my arm hurts so bad right now!" Mark whisper-shouted. "Well, at least you helped some people today." Jack added. "Let's just get some coffee." I concluded. "Jeez, someone's got an attitude today." Mark whispered; so I gave him a death stare. We eventually got our coffees after waiting 5 minutes for some guy who was indecisive on his order. "Finally! It seemed like FOREVER!" I said under my breath. We walked over to a table with 4 chairs but one was occupied by a girl. "Ashley?! Is that you? From the other night!" Mark said shocked. "Umm... Wait, you're that cute guy who answered the door that I gave my number too!" Ashley said shocked, too. Jack and I just looked at each other, not knowing what to do with this meet-up. "I never asked, what's your name?" Ashley asked. "Oh, it's Mark." Mark replied with a smile. "Wait, are you Markiplier?!" Ashley asked. "Why, yes I am. I guess you're a fan?" Mark asked with a smirk. "Y-yeah, it's so weird meeting you here!" Ashley blushed. *Eh-em* I faked clearing my throat to get Mark's attention. "Oh yeah, these are my two best friends, Sean, and Y/N." Mark explained. We both waved. "Nice to meet you, Y/N. Also you too, Sean. Wait, you look familiar... Are you Jacksepticeye?!" Ashley asked. "Yeah, I'm guessing you're a fan of both our channels?" Jack asked. "Well, I just found 'Jacksepticeye' the other day, but I've been with 'Markiplier' for the three years it's been up on YouTube." Ashley replied.