𝖢𝗁𝖺𝗉𝗍𝖾𝗋 𝗍𝗁𝗂𝗋𝗍𝗒 𝗈𝗇𝖾 :𝖳𝗁𝗈𝗎𝗀𝗁𝗍𝗌 𝖮𝖿 𝖸𝗈𝗎

ابدأ من البداية

There was no doubt that Jules was a mummy's boy, he absolutely adored his mother, since they did spend each day with each other.

Emmy would even bring him to work with her, he was surprisingly well behaved and just slept the whole time.

John kissed the top of her head, "sleep well?" he asked.

"you could say that." Em smiled cheekily, remembering their incredible shag they had the night before.

"i'm surprised your able to walk, i'll just have to go harder tonight." he whispered into her ear.

She gasped and smacked his arm playfully, "John!" she chuckled.

He wrapped her arms around her shoulders and swayed her body, "is Jules going with you today?" he asked, "obviously." Em smiled.

She lifted Jules onto her knee and bounced him, she tipped him left and right causing him to giggle.

His fits of laughter became stronger and louder as Em tickled his little tummy, he squirmed against his mum.

She laughed and kissed the top of his head and placed him onto her lap.

"da da." he said, lifting his little finger gesturing to John.

"yes it's daddy." Em smiled, she spun around in her chair and passed him over.

Jules clapped his hands and smiled, the blonde giggled and took a sip of coffee.

There was a soft cap on the front door, the Lennons eyebrows all furrowed.

It was nine in the morning, who'd be capping at this time?

"all get it." Em said, she slid of the chair and walked to the front door.

She opened it, expecting to see someone but she didn't. She looked down and saw a little envelope, her brows furrowed.

Cautiously, she picked it up and look at it, John.

"John? Did you open the gates this morning?" she shouted, locking the door behind her and returning back to the kitchen.

"uh no, why?" he replied.

"somebody just put this on our front door, how are they getting in if the gates are locked?" she asked.

"god knows, here pass me the envelope." he said, othering his hand.

She passed it over, she noticed how his face slightly became pale, "are you ok John?" she questioned.

"uh yes, i think i drunk my coffee to fast. I best be off love, i love you." he smiled, kissing her lips.

She stood there confused, 'well that was odd.'

She shook it off and leaned over to pick Jules up, "let gets you dressed Mr." she giggled.

They wandered up the stairs, Em not being able to help herself but chuckle at the pictures John insisted of hanging up her recent Playboy shoot, where she'd gone to Austria and did a photoshoot in the snow, only wearing lingerie and fur boots, which was extremely practical for that weather, wink wink.