{The Heist Part 1}

"What are you doing today?" My mom asks me as I slip on my white converse.

I look over at her from where I am at the front door and she's standing a few feet away.

"I'm going to see Kie pope and JJ, we might go to the beach, im not sure" I say.

"Okay well just letting you know that tonight we have a dinner to go to" she says.

"A dinner? With who?" I furrow my eyebrows.

"Well I ran into rose as the garden centre yesterday and she invited us over" she smiled, "I figured it would be nice to have a little relaxing dinner" she suggests.

My stomach drops, how the hell am I supposed to be in a room with both ward and Rafe, knowing they've killed multiple people.

"You'll be home for 7 please" she says sternly.

I let out a shaky breathe and nod, "okay, I'll be home for 7" I give her a no teeth smile. I'm about to turn away but she stops me.

"Wait Myla" I look at her and she pulls my phone out of her front pocket, then hands it out, "I think it's time I give this back, you've been doing well, and you've been respectful, I hope this behaviour continues cause you know I hate punishing you" she smiles.

My smiles brightens and I run over to hug her, "thank you mom" I pull away and she puts it in my palm. "Okay I gotta go, I love you" I kiss her cheek and then head outside.

Right on time JJ pulls up on his motor cycle, my jaw drops.

"JJ I am not getting on that thing" i scoff with a smile. He laughs as he puts the kickstand down.

"Oh yeah you are princess, this is classic royalty travelling" he smirks as he gets off the bike.

"JJ I can't get on that thing, 1. I'm scared of it and 2. I have a mini jean skirt on, I'll flash everyone" I cross my arms.

"Normally I would be fine with that but I guess you're right, I don't want anyone seeing what's mine" he says wrapping his arms around my waist.

I laugh and look into his eyes, "you could leave it here and we'll take my Jeep, I have a dinner to go to later so you can come back with me when we're done looking and take ur bike home, how does that sound" I smile as I put my hands at the base of his neck running my fingers through his blonde hair.

"I guess so, but you're getting on that bike soon princess" he sighs, pulling me over to my Jeep, "can I drive" he looks at me with desperate eyes.

I laugh and throw him my keys, he celebrates and hops in the drivers seat. I quickly get in the passenger and we're off. JJ's hand drops to my thigh and rubs it smoothly giving me goosebumps.

I glance over with blush on my cheeks and admire his look today. He's wearing a navy blue shirt and his famous red hat but flipped to the front, and some dark grey cargo shorts with his also famous boots.

"You staring princess" he smirks.

I blush and turn away, "of course, you're just so handsome" I tease him.

He laughs and soon enough we finally get to where pope and Kie told us to meet. At the drain.

We quickly got out and jogged over to where the 2 were standing.

"Hey" Kiara smiled us, I waved and pope tapped me on the back.

"Did JJ fill you in on everything?" Pope asks me.

"Yeah, sorry I wasn't there, but I got my phone back for listening so yay" I smile and they all laugh.

"Well, this is the north drain, the gun should've washed into the gully" JJ says. "So if it got flushed out from this drain it wouldn't been pushed into like.."