{ Pilot pt.3 }

As we pulled up to the main docks there were a lot of people there.
Me Kiara and pope all stayed in the boat while John b and JJ walked towards the coast guard table.

"How does your dad feel about JJ Myla?" Pope asked playing with a pen.

"I'd say he likes him, obviously not as much as my mom but he's chill with him" I answer honestly.

"I would've thought that he would hate jj, especially since he gets into trouble a lot" pope added.

"Eh, him getting into trouble doesn't really affect the way my parents see him" I shrugged.

Just then the blonde and brunette duo walked back to the boat. "Well that went well" JJ said.

"So what's the plan?" Pope asked.

"I think I know how we're gonna find out who owns that boat" John b said holding up the motel key.

"Hell yeah!" I said snatching the keys from him and sitting comfortably back in my seat.

"No, no we can't do that! We don't know who's room that is" pope said frantically.

"Come, we'll be look out" kiara smiled at the nervous boy.

"Wow, I thought the chateau looked bad" JJ whistled.

"This place looks like Mother Nature took a shit on it or something" I said swatting a fly away from my face.

"Your right, this place is a shit show" John b agreed.

"Motel or meth lab?" Kiara asked.

"You be the judge" pope added.

"Doesn't look like the place someone with a Grady white would stay" said John b.

"No it looks like someone with a Grady white would get killed" pope said.

"This is your captain speaking HMS pogue coming in for landing" JJ said jumping off the boat and onto the grass tying it off.

"M'lady" he bowed holding his hand out for me.

"Thank you kind sir" I smiled grabbing onto his hand and hopping off of the boat.

John b quickly hopped off following them.

"Hey, don't let them do anything stupid" pope said pointing to me and JJ.

"Oh we will love" I sent him a sweet smile.

He rolled his eyes and kie walked up to John b, "be careful, I mean it" she said handing him the key.

He gave her a soft smile and I glanced at JJ seeing the same confused expression on his face as me. John b grabbed the key and we walked towards the motel.

"What's with all the mattresses?" I asked getting a whiff of the gross smell.

"After a hurricane, they ditch Em cause they get moldy princess" he smiled at me.

We walked up the stairs and started slowly looking at all the doors, i trailed behind the boys and looked out at the view from where we were.

"Oh just be so careful John b" JJ said making me look at the 2 boys to see JJ caressing John bs shoulders.

"God get off" he shrugged off the blonde.

"What was that about?" JJ asked pointing towards Kiara on the boat.

"I don't know maybe she just wants us to be careful? Right Myla?" He asked turning to me.

"I don't know man, seemed a little different to me" I said shrugging.