{ the forbidden zone pt.3 }

"What's this?" JJ asked pope.

"Don't touch that" pope snapped, "I'm trying to work out this thing" he said looking at the drone.

Currently all of us were at the chateau. Me, JJ and pope were standing on the dock working with the drone while Kie and John b were in the water doing random things in front of the camera.

"God bless geeks pope, truly man, what would we do without you controlling the drone" JJ said walking up behind me and wrapping his arms around my waist and placing a kiss on my cheek.

"Technically it's not a drone it's an ROV" pope corrected.

"Shut up shut up, it's too early for that right now" JJ said waving him off.

"Oh come on J, he's just putting his brain to use, maybe you should do that sometime" I smiled up at him.

"Hey, I use my brain" he argued.

"When was the last time you did something smart" I asked looking back out into the water at Kiara who popped up from under.

"Well last night I made a good decision" he smirked.

"What happened last night?" Kiara asked.

John b then popped up in the water and shook his head causing water to splatter onto Kiara.

"Well, JJ asked me to be his girlfriend" I smiled.

"Oh my god really?" Kiara smiled.

"Took ya long enough" John b scoffed with a smirk.

"Hey I don't see you with a girlfriend John b" I said back to him.

He laughed and splashed water towards me, "okay anyways, once we get footage of the wreck, we'll bring it to a lawyer in town and file a formal claim" John b explained.

"It's bullshit why do we have to do that" JJ complained.

"Well there is maritime salvage law, you can't just go to the bottom of the ocean and scoop a bunch of stuff up" pope explained.

"I know I know, but lawyers aren't cheap bro" JJ added.

"As soon as they see the footage they'll work for a comp" John b said.

"How do you know all that?" Kiara asked.

"Cause my dad said it like a million times" he answered.

"That's fair" I shrugged.

"That tether is like really long, in the wrong weather it could get pushed around" pope explained.

"Then we'll go at dead calm" John b shrugged.

"At slack tide?" Kiara asked.

"So now we just gotta wait for the right weather" JJ added.

"and today is not that day" I sighed.

"Myla wanna come to the country club with me? Rafe and topper are going golfing I'm gonna join them" Blake asked me as I sat in the living room.

"Uh sure I guess, but what am I supposed to do?" I asked standing up.

"I don't know, maybe just get something to drink" he shrugged.

"Fine" I sighed and followed him out to his jeep.

Not long after we arrived at the country club and Blake went off with topper and Rafe. So I was stuck by myself drinking a sprite.

As I sat there at a table, I noticed the familiar blonde haired boy that I call my boyfriend, I smiled when I saw him hand off 2 bags of groceries to the chef from the kitchen.