{ Midsummers pt.3 }

*little smut warning*

"Alright so my dads already gonna kill me" pope started.

"Same" I muttered.

"So what's this mandatory meeting about?" He asked John b.

"Also explain where you've been, cause a lot of shit went down and you weren't present" I said resting my elbows on my knees as I sat next to JJ.

John b looked over at JJ and JJ shrugged his shoulders, "might as well tell em man, before we're gaffed" JJ said poking the fire with a long stick.

I raised my eyebrow at him before looking back at John b.

"You ready for this?" He asked.

"Yeah" me pope and Kiara all said in unison.

"So the gold never went down with the royal merchant" he explained.

"Oh here we go again with this" pope rolled his eyes.

"No hear him out alright" JJ said.

"It's been here the whole time, it's on the island" John b smirked.

"Are you serious?" Kiara smiled.

"I'd like to voice my scepticism" pope raised a finger in the air.

"I'm sure you would pope but let me present you with my evidence sir" John b said grabbing his back pack off the ground.

"Proceed" pope shrugged.

"Alright so, in my backpack I have a letter from Denmark Tanny" John b started.

"Who the hell is that?" I asked.

"Denmark tanny was a slave that survived the royal merchant wreck, check this out" he handed Kie a paper.

"Okay slaves were mentioned as crew members on the ship, but my dad, found the complete manifest, that was his big discovery, so tanny used the gold from the merchant to buy his freedom and after that he bought his farm, drumroll please because that farm is.....tanny hill plantation" he smirked.

"Tanny hill?" Kiara questioned.

"Yeah, so after that he used his money to free even more slaves and then he sold a shit tone of rice which pissed off the white planters, and then they decide to Lynch him, so on the day they were coming to get him, he writes a letter to his son on where to find the gold" he says.

"Where" me and Kie whispered with a smile.

"Harvest the wheat in parcel mine, near the water, expect there's no wheat, you see wheat is code for gold, so the gold is in parcel nine near the water" he laughs.

We all smile and he raises his arms, "all we need is an original survey map of the property and we've found the gold" he smiled.

"Okay this might have a small chance of being true" pope said.

"I am a genius" John b said.

JJ stood up from beside me and walked over to John b and hugged him, lifting him into the air.

"Woah hey, you're near the fire, you're near the fire, you're gonna burn" John b panicked.

JJ let him down and put a hand on his cheek, "I'm so proud of you right now"

"Thank you that's really sweet of you" John b said back.

"Okay so now are you gonna explain where you been?" I asked.

"Okay yes so, that comes into play for this next part" he said as JJ walked back to sit beside me.

"Yeah what's the plan?" Pope asked.