{ Midsummers pt.2 }

"Alright kiddos, let's do this" Katherine said as we pulled up to midsummers.

"Mom, I'm gonna go find Kiara and pope but I'll come hang out with you guys later" I smiled towards her.

"Alright sweetie" Katherine smiled and walked off with her arm looped with my dads.

I turned to look at my brother who gave me a small smile and walked off towards topper and kelce.

I made my way over to the grass and noticed pope by the barbecue with his dad. I smiled to myself and walked over to him.

"Excuse me sir, do you know where I could get a glass of champagne, it's very hot out here and I'm quite parched" I said in an accent and he sighed before turned around.

Once he saw me he smiled, "I really thought you were such old rich lady, good acting".

"Well that was the goal, but I wasn't lying, it's hot as fuck out here" I waved my hand on my face.

"Hey guys" Kiara said walking up beside me.

"Oh you look so pretty" I smiled patting her shoulder, I knew how much she hated midsummers. Me on the other hand, I had a love hate relationship with it.

I loved to get dressed up and dance with my friends, but I hated being surrounded by snobby, bitchy, kooks.

"Shut up" she rolled her eyes trying to keep a smile back.

"Hey have you guys heard from JJ?" Pope asked.

"No" Kiara answered.

"He Uh, he came by earlier, he's okay" I nodded not looking at them but at the event around us.

"This is all my fault" pope sighed.

"You didn't do this pope, topper almost killed you remember" Kiara reminded him.

He just sighed and went back to cooking with his dad while me and Kiara started walking around.

"So what happened when JJ went to your house?" Kiara asked me.

"Well I was really worried, his face was all beat up, you can imagine why, and he seemed upset, he then asked me, to tell him I love him" I said looking out at the water.

"Did you?" She asks.

"Yeah, I did" I smiled at her, "and then he said it to me, then one thing lead to another and you can guess what happened, and then after I gave him a suit because John b has another plan and then he left" I explained.

"I can imagine what happened for sure" she laughed causing me to laugh as well. "And that is really adorable, you guys are literally soulmates, I'm glad you have each other" she smiled.

"I'm glad I have him too" I smiled, but then my smile turned into a confused face. "Is that John b?" I asked looking at a body walking in the distance.

"I think it is" she chuckled.

"I wonder what he's doing, maybe it's part of this master plan JJ was talking about" I shrugged.

"Well whatever it is I'm sure they'll explain to us later, but for now, let's steal some alcohol" Kiara smiled at me and grabbed my hand pulling me back towards the crowd of kooks.

JJ POV

I put down the tray of drinks when I saw Sarah in the distance dancing with her sister.

I was about to walk over but I was pulled back and turned to see pope.

"Dude don't sneak up on me like that"

He quickly pulled me into a very tight hug, i grunted and my eyes widened in surprise.

Princess {JJ Maybank}जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें