{The Gold Part 4}

After eating some fries from the wreck, the 4 of us pogues made our way to Kies car and went on the way to the pilot named Gavin's house. I don't know how pope found his house but I'm not even gonna ask.

"If this guy flew planes for ward, he's gotta be pretty tight lipped" pope said in the passenger seat as Kiara drives, me and JJ sat in the back, me behind Kiara and JJ behind pope.

"So then the direct approach gets my vote" JJ said cocking his gun.

My eyes go wide and I slap his shoulder, "JJ what the hell"

"JJ no, what, put the gun down" Kiara scolds as she pulls onto Gavin's street.

"Guys! We gotta keep this simple or we'll never get John b off" JJ argues.

"There are other ways to keep it single love"
I smile at him, not surprised by his plan.

"Yeah, like we tickle the wire" pope says.

"What?" We all say questioning pope.

"We tickle the wire, I plant my phone in his car and then we listen in on your AirPods" he explains as he puts his AirPods in his ears.

"Say something" he says to Kiara.

"Something" she shrugs.

"Okay we have audio, I think that's his house right there" pope says as we park on the other side of the street in front of Gavin's house. "All right honk, or uh yell if you see anything suspicious" pope asks as he gets out of the car.

"Don't do anything dangerous" Kiara pleads.

"Oh come on, I'm not JJ" pope smiles.

"Funny pope, love third wheeling, it's my favourite thing" JJ sarcastically says.

I punch his arm, "what the fuck, did you just forget about me or something?"

"Of course not princess" he smirks and wraps his arm around my shoulder, trying to pull me closer but I unwrap his arm and scoot closer to the window. I hear him unbuckle his belt and then he unbuckles mine, next thing I know I'm being pulled into his lap and he's wrapping his arms tightly around my waist. "I could never forget about you" he whispers and kisses my neck gently.

A smile graces my lips and I try not to squirm in his lap. He chuckles at my shyness and does what JJ does best, starts an awkward conversation.

"So, how's it been going, you know, with pope and all?" JJ asks Kie.

"It's good" she dismisses, keeping her focus on the house where pope was currently sneaking around.

"It's good?, all right, in the bedroom is he like kinda freaky cause it's pope, you know?" He asks again, I furrow my eyebrows in confusion.

"Why are you asking" Kiara scrunches her face.

"I don't know, just kinda curious, just spitballing here" JJ shakes his head.

"We don't need to spitball, we could just sit in silence, or have Myla tell us about her day at school" Kiara shrugs, looking back at me in the rear view mirror.

"Oh well, it was okay I guess, just bitches being bitches" I smile awkwardly, I barely went to school today, not much to judge about it.

"Ranking wise" JJ continues on.

"Oh you're still asking" Kiara scoffs out a laugh and I try not to laugh.

"Yeah I was just curious"

"You're still curious?" Kie asks.

"Is, is John b better?" JJ asks quickly.

"What?!" Me and Kie both turn to him shocked.