{The Heist part 3}

TW self harm*
Smut

He kissed my neck, hovering over top of me, I gripped onto his blonde soft hair.

"I'm in love with you" he sighs out, gently kisses my pulse.

I smile and pull him back to my lips, passionately kissing him. Our tongues fight and his hands squeeze my hips before reaching the hem of my shirt, lifting it up my stomach until he's under my boobs.

I speed up the kiss and he takes that as his sign, my shirt off the rest of the way. He keeps kissing me, despite my bare chest being on display. His lips lift from mine and go down my cheek, jawline, neck and slowly towards my chest.

I let out quiet whimpers as he meets my breast and starts kissing the area.

"Mmm" i hum as his tongue rolls of the bud. He looks up at me and smirks before doing it again. I tug on his blonde locks, wanting more, he chuckles as I throw my head back.

And just when I'm expecting more, he stops. Everything stops. He stiffens. My eyes open and I look down at him, his eyes are locked on my wrists.

The wrists that i have been hiding from everyone.

My breathing picks up as I freeze, his gaze leaves my arms and meets mine. The tears brimming my eyes only make him more upset. I can tell by his expression that there's a lot going through his head.

My mouth drops as I try and find words but I cant, everything is frozen.

He sits up on his knees slowly, his eyes never leaving mine. I sit up quickly and grab my shirt, my eyes leave his and I try to look everywhere but him as I rush to put it on.

Tears drop on my cheeks as I get ready to leave the bed, I throw my legs over the side and am about to stand up but he stops me, grabbing my hand. My eyes snap to his.

"Princess" he says as he sits against the headboard and pillows, pulling me with him. I hesitate. He tugs at my hand again. This time I slowly follow and sit on his lap.

He grabs both my hands and places my palms up, his thumbs rub over the soft skin and he looks down at my wrists that are now covered by my sleeves.

Instead of saying anything he lifts them and places a kiss on each wrist. My heart thumps and my throat burns as I try not to sob.

"I'm sorry JJ" I finally crack. A sob breaks through and tears fall fast. "I'm so sorry"

He shakes his head, "don't be sorry princess" he whispers. He pulls me to his chest and rests his chin on top of my head as I sob.

"It's okay Myla, I'm here okay and I'm always here" he says as he runs his hand over my back. My body shakes as I try to catch my breathe.

It takes a while before I calm down a little bit, we sit in silence, tangled in the background and my cries being the only thing heard.

Once I've calmed he loosens his grip making me look at him. "May I ask why?" He questions softly.

I can feel myself grow anxious at the question, but I know I'll have to talk. And if it's anyone I'm gonna tell, it's gonna be JJ.

"Ever since we lost John b and Sarah, I haven't felt the same, it's like I have a huge block of concrete pressing down on my chest and a dark cloud is swarming my mind" I explain as my breathe comes out ragged.
"And my relationship with my parents is another big part of it, I love them so much and I know I'm very lucky to have them which makes everything I do so much harder."

He nods as I explain, I know he understands, he's had to deal with pain his whole life. JJ has always been selfless and has always put others first, and right now he's putting his own struggles to the side to be there for me.

"I don't want to put any pressure on you JJ, I didn't want anyone to find out, there's so much going on, I didn't want that burden to fall on any of you guys" I whisper, a couple tears fall on my already wet cheeks but he lifts a hand and wipes them away with his thumb gently.

He pulls me closer and I rest my head on his chest, he kisses my forehead and run a head through my hair.

"I know it's hard, and you are so strong, this doesn't make you weak at all, I'm glad I know now, because we are gonna stick together and I'm gonna make your as happy as you can be, we'll do it together, yeah?" He asks as he pulls back a little to look me in the eyes.

I nod and he leans forward to kiss me gently, "I love you princess" he whispers against my lips.

I smile softly and nod, "I love you too JJ" I kiss him again.

"Can we just watch a movie and cuddle?" I smile up at him.

He groans, "you've left me with blue balls" he runs a hand down his face.

I laugh and kiss his cheek, "go take a cold shower or something, actually we both need to shower, I can still smell drain." I gag.

He sniffs and grimaces, "yeah let's go do that" he says. We both climb out of bed and walk to my washroom, locking the door behind us. I go over to the mirror and start brushing my hair as he starts the shower. He then walks up behind me and rubs my stomach. I smile at him through the reflection in the mirror.

Once I'm done he grabs my waist and turns me around, he looks me in the eyes as he tugs at the bottom of my shirt. I give him a soft smile and he pulls up my shirt, taking it off fully, tossing the soft material on the ground.

His hands go back to my waist and reach my shorts, he softly pulls them down and I kick them away once they reach my ankles.

I'm fully unclothed and I laugh, "this is unfair, you still have boxers on."

"Take them off" he smirks.

My breathe hitches and I look into his eyes, he stands there, hands by his side waiting. I step closer a bit and reach out to grab his boxers, I slowly tug at them and they fall to his ankles. He kicks them away and places his hand on my neck, I look up at him and he leans down to kiss my me. I whimper as his hands go to my thighs and squeeze the skin. He tugs at them and I jump, wrapping my legs around his waist and he carries us over to the shower, stepping in and sliding the glass door closed.

The kiss heats up as the steam from the water surrounds us. He slowly lets me down and walks us under the water, soaking us but doesn't stop kissing me. After we're pretty wet he backs me up against the wall and places a hand on my neck again, squeezing. His other hands on my ass.

My thighs close tightly but he places his knee between my legs keeping them open. His hand on my waist drags down to my heat. I gasp when his fingers run up and down my slit. He smirks as he looks down at me, "you're so wet for me".

I sigh in content as he continues to rub me slowly, my hands gripping his shoulders. He takes that as a sign to thrust his fingers inside me and starts pumping them in and out. I moan out loudly, my hand sliding down his chest and reaching for his hard shaft. I wrap my hand around it and he moans. "Ah fuck" he groans.

We both pump each other, wanting to find a release soon but not wanting it to end. My moans are loud, so he kisses me trying to drown them out. He thumb rubs my clit and I whimper against his lips.

"Am I making you feel good princess" he asks as he speeds up.

"Yes so good" I say softly.

"Your hand feels so good around me" he moans.

Those words make the knot in my stomach tighten and I know I'm so close.

"JJ I'm close" I gasp. He continues to finger me quickly, hitting the perfect spots. He kisses me deeply as I finally let go, and he does at the same time, finishing in my hand.

"You're so beautiful" he whispers.

I smile and kiss him passionately, he brings us away from the wall and back under the water. The hot water runs on our skin and hair, I reach over and grab my shampoo, but he takes it from me. I look up at him and raise an eyebrow.

With a smile he squirts it in his hands and then start washing my hair for me, I smile and close my eyes as his hands massage my scalp.

I can feel the radiating from his body and I feel cared for, taken care of.
I love JJ, and always will.