{The Gold Part 3}

"Kiara and pope are at the wreck waiting for us so let's go" JJ says as I try and stay cuddled up to him in my bed.

"I wanna stay here and cuddle" I say, my voice being muffled by his chest.

"We can do that tonight, it's getting lonely at the chateau" he sighs.

I sit up and nod, giving him a kiss before we both get out of my bed. I heard my mom get home not too long ago and my dad shouldn't be back till later.

I quickly get dressed into a new outfit since my school uniform is not comfy. After getting dressed me and JJ head downstairs and I almost run into my mom.

"Oh god, darling you scared me" she chuckled, she then smiled even more when she saw JJ. "Hello JJ sweetie, how are you doing?" She asked putting her hands on her hips.

"I'm doing okay, how are you?" He asks, I grab a hold of his hand tightly.

"I'm good JJ, where are you guys headed?" She asks, focusing her gaze on me.

"Kiara and pope are at the wreck, we're gonna have dinner and hang out for a bit, and um, can JJ stay tonight please" I ask, biting my lip nervously.

She looks at JJ who's silently pleading for her to say yes.

"Yeah sure, I'm making penne Alfredo for dinner so if you guys are still hungry when you get home there will be leftovers" she smiles and we nod with a returned smile.

We then leave and make our way to JJ's bike, oh goodness.

"JJ, I've never ridden a bike before" I bite my lip, he stops in front of it and chuckles.

"Princess, I wouldn't let anything bad happen, hop on babe" he smirks as he hands me his helmet which I doubt he uses.

I sigh and place the helmet on my head, before sitting behind him on the bike, wrapping my arms tightly around his stomach. Oh wow I could feel his abs through his shirt.

"Hold on tight princess" he says and then we zoom away from the house and towards the cut.

I couldn't help but squeal when he made sharp turns and held onto him tighter at times, he just laughed and sometimes brought his hand down to rub my thigh for a moment.

After what felt like forever we arrived at the wreck and saw Kiara and pope sitting outside on the deck.

I hopped off the bike and took off the helmet, my heart beat slowing down after beating so fast.

JJ laughs and I look at him confused as he gets off his bike, "what's funny JJ?" I quirk an eyebrow.

"Your hair is all messed up" he smiles and raises his hands to my head to smooth down the dark brown locks.

I roll my eyes and he grabs my hand pulling me towards pope and Kiara.

"Hey Myla" Kiara smiles and pope says the same.

"Hi" I smile and sit down next to Kiara.

"So I'm sure JJ told you what happened?" Pope said as JJ sits beside him.

"Yeah, I wish I had my phone so I could've seen their faces earlier" I sigh.

"Well, speaking of John b and Sarah, we need to make a plan" Kiara says.

"So are we going to the Bahamas or what?" JJ asks.

"Dude, there is no way we're getting to the Bahamas" pope said.

"John b will get nabbed sooner or later so if we were to clear his name we need to have done it like yesterday" Kiara adds.

I pick at my sleeves at the thought of John b and Sarah getting caught, they must be so stressed out right now, especially hiding in a foreign country.

"I'll tell ya how we do it" JJ starts.

"Oh no" I laugh.

"So you have it all planned out" pope asks.

"As a matter fact I do, we kidnap Rafe" he says confidently.

"I'm sorry what?" Pope scoffs.

"We kidnap Rafe, tie him up, stick a gun in his mouth and just wait till he starts squawking" JJ explains like it's an ideal plan.

"JJ that's not legal at all" I say.

"Yeah, you know, tortures a war crime" Kiara adds.

"Yeah so exactly how do you plan on clearing John bs name from a prison cell, because that's a felony" pope asks.

"All right well, what do you got pope, I was just trying to keep it simple, you know one stop and we're done" JJ says shrugging.

"That is not simple" I say.

"Guys all we need is a material witness, we saw wards plane fly over our heads with the gold inside of it, he didn't fly it, if somebody else flew, they were on the tarmac" pope explains. "They saw peterkin get murdered, we just have to find whoever that was and get them to confess on record"

"How do we do that?" Kiara asks.

"A little espionage" pope says.

"A little ghost recon" JJ follows.

"Woogity-woogity?" Pope asks.

"Woogity-woogity baby!" JJ yells.

Me and Kiara laugh and follow the boys as they walk inside the wreck. We order some food and eat together, pope does his research and finds the guy we need to interrogate.

Once we're done eating the sun is setting and we get into Kiara's truck.