{The Gold Part 5}

It's been pouring rain since I've gotten home and it's made me even more on edge about JJ, Kie and Pope being out looking for Ward and Gavin.

I know JJ though, he'll be here soon to fill me in and I hope it's good news, I don't know if I can take anymore bad news.

I've been sketching in my notebook for a while, not having my phone is super annoying but it's also been getting me back into my old hobby's, like drawing.

I'm currently drawing a hibiscus flower, a flower Sarah and I took a picture of a few years ago when ward brought Sarah back a bunch from his vacation.

now that I know that she and John B are alive, I've felt a little lighter, I'm drawing the flower because it gives me hope that I might see her soon.

My thoughts of Sarah are disrupted when my balcony door swings open and the sound of rain gets louder, I jump and hold my breathe, but release it when I see JJ come in and close the door behind him. He's out of breathe and soaked from the rain.

"JJ" I smiled, I sit up in bed and scoot to the edge, he smiles as he takes off his boots and his jacket before coming over to me.

"Hi princess" he kisses me gently. "I've got news but I need to take a shower first if that's alright?"

"Did the rain not give you enough of a bath?" I giggle.

He places his hands on my jawline, rubbing my cheek with his thumb. "Unfortunately it only made me feel dirtier" he smirked.

I smile and peck him on the lips once more before pushing him off towards my bathroom.

"What you're not gonna join me?" JJ smiles teasingly.

"JJ no, my parents and Blake are home" I smile.

"But their asleep" he winks.

"Just go shower and then you can tell me what happened, I've been waiting here patiently" I groan.

He rolls his eyes with a smile and walks into the washroom, closing the door behind him. Whilst he's in there I walk over to my vanity, I look at myself in the mirror, I'm currently wearing striped satin VS shorts and a white long sleeve top. I think I look pretty and I hope JJ thinks so too. I lift my arm and smell myself before deciding to spray a shit ton of perfume on, just to make myself smell better for JJ. I then run my fingers through my hair, fluffing it up and creating volume. I grab my lip chap and run it over my lips before rubbing them together.

After that I look back in the mirror and check over myself. I don't know why I'm doing this, JJ always says how pretty I look. He said I looked pretty even when I was throwing up after getting to drunk at a party one time.

I don't know how I looked pretty with puke on my chin and mascara running down my face but JJ doesn't care, he'll always compliment me.

I hear the shower turn off and quickly jump back on my bed. Soon enough he walks out with a towel around his waist. "It's so fucking hot in your room" he lets out a huff.

"I know" I sigh and lay down. "This is giving me deja vu" I laugh, remembering the night we had finally hooked up for the first time.

"Oh shit yeah, maybe we can do a repeat" he smirks before walking over to his drawer and plucking out sweatpants. I couldn't help but blush at his comment. Once he has them on he stays shirtless and walks over to my bed.

"Okay now tell me what happened tonight" I say as he lays down beside me. I roll over on my side and use my elbow to keeps me up. He lays down flat with his arms behind his head and his abs flex.

"Okay so we went to where ward was meeting up with Gavin and it was pouring, luckily pope has this insane camera so the rain didn't matter. Anyways, we filmed the whole thing, ward and Gavin got into a physical fight over the gun, cause Gavin wanted more money, ward got mad, he shot gavin, we witnessed him do it Myla." He told me. My eyes widened as he went on.

"Once we had enough we decided it was time to leave, but Kiara being Kiara yelled at ward and he heard us, so we had to get out of there quickly, pope ended up dropping the camera and it broke so we lost our evidence, the police ended up coming later after we called them, but ward had already cleaned everything up and they didn't believe us" he sighed in frustration.

I frown, they'll never believe us, "is Gavin dead?" I asked hesitantly.

He sighed and nodded, "yeah unfortunately".

"Does ward still have the gun?" I question.

"No he dropped it, it went down into the drain, pope wants to meet up tomorrow to look in the drain and garbage so we can try to find it, we just gotta hope we find it before ward or Rafe does" he says.

"Okay, well let's stay hopeful, if we find it that means we get to have John b and Sarah back sooner" I smile, placing my hand on his cheek, turning him to look at me.

He grabs my hand and kisses my knuckle, looking into my eyes.

"You look extra beautiful tonight princess" he says as his kisses continue on my hand. I blush and bite down on my lip to prevent a smile. He pulls me closer to him and presses his lips onto mine. I place my hand on his bare chest and feel some left over water droplets from the shower.

Our kiss gets more heated and I straddle his waist, he places his hands on my hips, slowly rubbing down to my butt giving it a squeeze. I let out a small whimper and he smirks against my lips before moving his hands to the hem of my shirt.

"It's too hot for this" he says into the kiss.

He starts to lift it up and my mind snaps, he can't take off my shirt, he'll see my arms...

I pull away and grab his hands, sitting up. "I don't want to take it off" I say.

His brows furrow and he sits up on his elbows, "why not, it's not like I haven't seen it before" he smirks.

"I just wanna keep it on" I shrug.

He looks at me warily and rubs one of his hand on my back, I am really hot but I can't take it off.

"Princess ur burning up, I won't look if you don't want me too but you'll get sick" he says playing with the end of my shirt. I grab his hand and push it away. I get off of his lip and sit next to him pulling my knees up to my chest. "I don't want it off." I say sternly.

His eyes widen for a split second and he sits up before he sighs, "okay princess, you don't have to take it off, I'm sorry" he says softly. He places his hand on my thigh rubbing it with his thumb.

"No I'm sorry, I shouldn't have snapped" I say with a half smile. I put my cheek on my knee and look over at him.

"Let's just cuddle and go to bed yeah?" He suggests with a smile.

"Wait you're staying over?" I ask.

"Yeah why not?" He laughs.

"JJ my parents, if they catch you in here I might get in trouble" I sigh.

"I'll set an alarm on my phone for 6am so I can leave before your parents wake up" he smiles, I smile and nod. He plants one last kiss on my lips before he lays down and I lay my head on his chest and throw my leg over his. Not long after I hear his soft breathe even out, he's fallen asleep while I'm still thinking about how I had to lie to him about my shirt. I don't want to lie to him, but how the hell do I tell him about my self harm without him getting all upset.

The last thing I need is him having more shit on his plate, and I don't want to be the reason he's upset.