{ the beginning }

Mylas POV

Mylas POV

I walked through the front door of my house and heard laughter coming from the kitchen, I was gonna go upstairs and pass out due to being at a party not even 10 minutes ago but I decided to go see what was up.

As I walked into my kitchen I saw my mom and JJ sitting at the kitchen island. I smiled and walked up beside JJ.

"Oh hey darling, how was the party?" My mom asked with a smile.

"It was okay, kinda boring, but I'm really tired so I might go to bed soon" I said running a hand through my brown fluffy hair.

"Okay, well JJ was just telling me that you guys are going surfing tomorrow, so you better get some sleep" she smiled as she grabbed a water bottle from the fridge.

"Oh, are we now?" I smiled and turned to look at JJ.

"Yeah we are, surprise" he smiled at me, i shook my head playfully at him and ruffled his hair.

"Alright well I'm gonna head to bed now, you 2 don't stay up too late, and JJ, if you wanna stay over your more then welcome too" my mom smiled.

"Sleep in the guest bedroom!" We heard my dad yell from the room beside us.

I giggled and grabbed his hand pulling him towards the stairs going up to my room. As we got upstairs we passed my brother Blake's room. We both smiled at him to which he returned and walked towards my bedroom.

I opened the door and JJ quickly walked in so I could close it, he flopped onto my king sized bed and reached for my tv remote.

"What are we watching princess?" He asked placing one arm behind his head.

"Anything you want, I probably won't even watch it, I'm gonna pass out as soon as I hit that pillow" I said with a smile as I walked into my bathroom.

After I did my night routine and changed into Pyjamas,

I walked back out of my room to see JJ watching shameless on my tv

"I love this show, even though it's very traumatic" I smiled and crawled into bed next to him.