{ The Phantom pt.2 }

Kiara pulls up outside of JJ's house and he sighs, "home sweet home"

"I'll come inside with you J" I kiss his cheek from behind him.

"No princess, it's okay, it'll only take a second" he said squeezing my hand, I give him a raised eyebrow and he nods.

I sigh and sit back, watching anxiously as he makes his way towards and into the house.

"So what's up with you Myla?" Kiara asks me as she turns in her seat just slightly.

"What do you mean?" I ask as I pick at the skin on my thigh.

"I mean, you've been all jittery, sleeping, you get scared at everything, you've been staying so close to JJ, what's going on?" She lists off.

I bite my lip and glance towards the front door of the house, "I'm scared Kie, and I feel like shit for it"

"Why?" She asks with a frown on her face.

"I'm scared that my parents are gonna hate me, I'm scared that they'll hate JJ, im scared that they won't love me anymore and I'm scared that when this is over they won't let me be friends with you guys anymore, I've already gone against there rules and now this, their gonna hate me" I say, choking on my words as I hold back sobs.

"And I feel like shit because this shouldn't be about me, this is about John b, but I can't help the way I feel, it just won't go away, the constant anxiety is so hard to deal with" multiple tears drop as I keep looking towards the front door.

"I'm scared most of all that they won't let me be with JJ anymore, he means everything to me, he's the reason I'm still here, I mean without him, I wouldn't be me and I wouldn't be where I am today, he makes everything so much easier" my voice cracks as I wipe my tears.

"Even with everything with his dad, I try to help him as much as I can but yet he still finds a way to be better for me than I am for him, and I'm scared to lose him, I'm scared Kie" I turn to look at her and she has a couple tears slowly falling.

"Myla, I promise you, you're not going to lose us, even if you're parents hate us, we'll still be here for you whenever, and I have no doubt in my mind that JJ is never gonna leave you, he loves you so much, he needs you, you're so good for him and he knows that, that's why he will never let you go. You guys are so good for each other, he would find every way in the world to see you, it's okay to be scared babe, but we're not leaving you" she grabs my knee reassuringly.

I nod slowly and wipe my tears, I hear the front door slam open and whip my head from Kie to JJ  to see him walking with his head down. I quickly wipe my tears and squeeze Kiara's hand before getting ready to console JJ.

He gets into the passenger seat and I lean forward, putting a hand in his hair, running my hands through his hair in attempt to comfort him.

"How'd it go?" Kiara asks.

Instead of words, he holds up a sliver chain that has the keys to the phantom attached, putting a smirk on his face.

I give him a kiss on the cheek and he gives me one as well before I sit back in my seat, with a sigh. My heart hurts for him so much, it hurts for John b, it hurts for Kie, it hurts for pope, it hurts for Sarah and it hurts for me.

We need a break.

Sitting in the back of Kiara's car, we finally reached the warehouse where the phantom was stored. JJ and Kie got out of the car and JJ walked over to my open window.

"Princess, do you wanna sit in here while we get it hooked up? You still look tired" he asked me, brushing a piece of hair behind my ear.

I thought for a second before answering, "sure, but if you need me I'll come help" I smiled softly.

He nodded and pressed a kiss to my forehead before walking to where Kie was waiting for him.

I couldn't help but think that maybe I was only thinking about myself, John b was out running and hiding from the cops, being framed for murder, and here I am, having panick attacks because I'm scared my parents hate me.

John b didn't deserve this and I shouldn't be here sulking. I look at the mirror in front of the car to see JJ and kiara uncovering the boat, about to attach it to the car. I decide that I should help, so I go to open the door, but a hand shut it closed before I could. I look up through the open window and my breath hitched when Barry stands there with a gun pointed at my head.

I'm getting deja vu.

"Hey there, princess? Isn't that what ur boy calls ya? Get out the fucking car and listen to what I say" he grits through his teeth and opens the car, grabbing a hold of my arm tightly, causing me to whimper in pain and he drags me out of the car.

"JJ's gonna love seeing what I'm gonna do to you if he doesn't give me money" he whispers in my ear.

He continues to drag me towards the warehouse opening and points his gun towards JJ, who's currently watching Rafe argue with Kiara.

But JJ turns around when he hears Barry cock his gun, his eyes widen at the sight of Barry holding me tightly.

"Whoo hoo! Don't think I forgot about me and you on the side of the road, I'm here because I want my mother fucking money!" Barry yells at JJ, and pushes me hard towards the boat, as I fall my head hits the trailer holding the boat and I feel a searing pain shoot across my forehead.

I hear shouting and grunting,

I sit up slowly and bring my hand to my forehead, I quickly feel the liquid red substance leaking from a cut above my eyebrow, oh god, there was so much blood.

I looked at my hand as it was covered in blood, I panicked and looked up to see Barry holding and very unstable JJ on the ground and Rafe choking Kiara, screaming at her.

I felt so lightheaded I could barely get up, I watched though, as pope came around the corner, slamming a metal pole against Rafes back, causing him to let go of Kiara who caught her breathe.

Because Pope and Rafe started to fight, Barry got defensive, grabbing his gun from his pocket and went to walk towards them, but JJ had other plans.

He grabbed Barry's foot, causing him to trip and fall, dropping his gun near Kiara.

"Kick it Kie!" JJ yelled at her.

She quickly kicked it away from the scene and JJ got on top of Barry, punching him hard until Barry was just barely unconscious.

JJ quickly stood up and ran over to me, kneeling beside me.

"Oh shit Myla, your head, oh god" he panicked, he grabbed the hem of his shirt and used his strength the rip off a piece of the fabric. He then pressed it on my wound and got my to hold it there.

"Are you okay?" He asked cupping my cheeks.

I nod gently and he helps me stand up, he looks towards Pope to see him choking Rafe with a thick rubber wire.

"Pope stop, that's enough" he leads me towards them, Kiara quickly grabs a hold of me as JJ goes to pope, trying to get him to stop from killing Rafe.

"Pope man he's had enough!" JJ says, pulling on popes arms.

"Pope stop!" Kiara yells.

Out of no where, pope stops and drops Rafe on the ground. His chest is heaving from the adrenaline and he looks at us wide eyed.

"We gotta go, come on!" Kiara says leading me back towards her car.

JJ follows quickly and gets into the back with me, holding the fabric against my cut, pope gets in the front with Kiara and we quickly make our way out of the ware house and towards the boating dock where John b should meet us.