dare 280 (part 3)

Ohana: Since you two think you should have more expensive gifts just because Oliver and I are rich....

Oswald: Wait! Before you say whatever you're about to say.... I just wanna say that we're sorry. We should've just been happy with the gifts and were acting ungrateful. Right, Orla?

Orla: Yes. We should have graciously accepted the gifts of low cost. Even though I am not sure what to do with the stretching bands of elastic.

Oswald: Orla, they're hair ties. Anyway.... we're sorry for how we acted. But what were you going to say?

Ohana: I was going to say that we're not going to give you any gifts. We will take the other ones back and then you won't get any.

Oliver: Yeah, I think that's fair.

Oswald: *Sighs* Yeah, you know what, that actually is fair after how we acted.

Orla: Yes, we apologize.

Ohana: *Laughs.* We're just kidding, guys. We accept your apology.

Oswald: Wait, you're kidding about what?

Ohana: You guys are getting gifts. And we actually already got you your gifts. The lamp and the hair ties were just a joke to see how you'd react. *Laughs*

Oliver: Yeah, I can't believe you guys thought those were your actual presents. *Laughs*

Oswald: Oh.... so, wait, this was a joke?

Ohana: Yes. Here are your actual gifts.

*Ohana hands Orla a present and Oliver hands Oswald a present.*

Oswald: Well, now I don't know if we even deserve these. We did act pretty bratty.

Ohana: It's ok. You're forgiven.

Oliver: Yeah.

Ohana: Now open your real presents!

Oswald: Well, ok. Thank you. *Opens his present.* No way! The deluxe remote control car 1,000! This thing is faster than any other remote control car toy. I've always wanted one!

Orla: *Opens her present* Astounding! A classic chess board game, the older model with a wooden board. Thank you, Ohana and Oliver. I shall take great care of it, it shall be a pleasure beating all of you at this astounding game as well.

Ohana: You're welcome. But um, how do you know someone else won't win at chess?

Orla: That is what Opal said as well. Then we played 14 times and I won everytime. None of you have the patience that I have to think strategically enough to beat me at chess. But I would be happy to train you in the art of patience. We will need fourteen long hours of training for five days every week for for three months which would be the begginers phase. Starting with a 12 hour game of who can sit still for the longest.

Ohana: Um, nevermind. I think I like the idea of you winning at chess better.

Everyone: *Laughs*

Oswald: Thanks for the gifts guys. I think I'm gonna keep the lamp too. It is pretty cool.

Orla: And I shall keep the.... what do you call the stretching bands of elastic?

Ohana: Hair ties.

Orla: Yes. I shall keep the hair ties.

Ohana: You're welcome, guys.

Oswald: This dare turned out pretty fun!

Orla: Yes!

Oliver: Yeah, it did.

Ohana: Yeah!

A/n: Hope you guys liked this dare! Thx OllieTheNerd for requesting it! I forgot I hadn't posted this part 3 yet lol. Anyways, hope you guys like it!!